Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel laughed as the bartender slid him another drink which he downed again almost instantly.You know very little of my people. We have the strength of wookies and about half the patience. Built for hunting and fighting, atleast the males are. The Jedi know i have very little inner peace so I kind of have a bit more exceptions than your average Jedi. This being sort one of them. BARKEEP WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE DRINKS! Chrigel shouted playfully.The bartender slid several more drinks down to Chrigel and Meanken continuing to tend to other patrons.
"Good to know.....so, let me guess. the council just grilled you for something, and now you need to drink it off? no one drinks this quickly without a reason" mean grabed another drink and started drinking

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 10:58 PM | #12
After several minutes of walking through the senate tower, passing servants, janitors, guards, messenger's, and the worst of the lot, politicians. At the end of the walk, he stopped at the door to a generals office. He knocks twice which sounded more like a hammer banging into it than an actual knock. He waited fro a few moments when a voice from inside answered, "Enter."

Wolf opened the door and walked in to see General Carl Sharidon, an aging male who's height reaches up to Wolf's chest, head covered in white hair and blue eyes that tend to see everything. Wolf stopped several paces in front of his desk and made a salute, the general nodded, "Have a seat Colonel." Wolf nodded as he took up a chair and sat while taking out a hardened datapad and placing it on the desk. "The latest reports from the Eighth Scout Flotilla." The general took up the datapad and scrolled through the data, then plugged it into his secured terminal to download the information and to uploaded new ones and handed back to Wolf. "Colonel, Devonie, it is good to see you again my old friend. It has been to long." Wolf nodded as he took back the datapad and his facial expression softened, if such a thing were possible, "It has Carl, it has. It's been years since we last fought together." The General chuckled, "We can talk about the good old days some other time, but for now, I have a task for you. As you already know, Senator Harris has been pushing a lot to restart the war, we both know we can't afford something like that right now, but if the information you gave me is accurate, then he must know to calm down and wait. I have already been given authorization to give him a small fraction of the information and I want you to give it to him, but only what isn't classified. It may not be much, but it would be enough to keep him quite, if he doesn't then I need you to convince him to stay quite. These are delicate times my old friend." Wolf's expression hardened, he never liked politicians, but hey do have their moments. "I will do it for you my friend, until we meet again, lets say the old O-club on base, at 2200?" The general nodded and Wolf got up and left.

He marched down hallways, turned corners and marched down more hallways. He passed the Junior officer again, "A bit nice today, isn't it sir?" Wolf glanced at him and replied without missing a step, "Don't you have something better to do?" And he continued on, brown cloak flowing behind him. Finally, he had reached Senator Harris's office, he stood at attention and knock on the door twice.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 11:00 PM | #13
Not grilled per say. See I may have tossed an important person out of a speeder after he called me fuzzy wuzzy the cuddly Jedi kitten. And now the council thinks I did it sortta by accident cause I may have lied about the little things. Bah but who cares not like he was important. He should have known if he was going to have fun that I wanted in on it too. Just that my version of fun with him was being curious if I could force wings to grow and make him fly. Right now I'm trying to figure out where to go next seeing as that mission got them off my backs for a while.You see all I want to do is be left alone. But nooo I have duties to fulfill blah blah blah. I do my part without their help in my own special way.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 11:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Not grilled per say. See I may have tossed an important person out of a speeder after he called me fuzzy wuzzy the cuddly Jedi kitten. And now the council thinks I did it sortta by accident cause I may have lied about the little things. Bah but who cares not like he was important. He should have known if he was going to have fun that I wanted in on it too. Just that my version of fun with him was being curious if I could force wings to grow and make him fly. Right now I'm trying to figure out where to go next seeing as that mission got them off my backs for a while.You see all I want to do is be left alone. But nooo I have duties to fulfill blah blah blah. I do my part without their help in my own special way.
Mean smirked "Heh, nice. next round is on me, jedi" he said as he tossed a bunch of credits on the table

meanken
11.24.2012 , 11:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
After several minutes of walking through the senate tower, passing servants, janitors, guards, messenger's, and the worst of the lot, politicians. At the end of the walk, he stopped at the door to a generals office. He knocks twice which sounded more like a hammer banging into it than an actual knock. He waited fro a few moments when a voice from inside answered, "Enter."

Wolf opened the door and walked in to see General Carl Sharidon, an aging male who's height reaches up to Wolf's chest, head covered in white hair and blue eyes that tend to see everything. Wolf stopped several paces in front of his desk and made a salute, the general nodded, "Have a seat Colonel." Wolf nodded as he took up a chair and sat while taking out a hardened datapad and placing it on the desk. "The latest reports from the Eighth Scout Flotilla." The general took up the datapad and scrolled through the data, then plugged it into his secured terminal to download the information and to uploaded new ones and handed back to Wolf. "Colonel, Devonie, it is good to see you again my old friend. It has been to long." Wolf nodded as he took back the datapad and his facial expression softened, if such a thing were possible, "It has Carl, it has. It's been years since we last fought together." The General chuckled, "We can talk about the good old days some other time, but for now, I have a task for you. As you already know, Senator Harris has been pushing a lot to restart the war, we both know we can't afford something like that right now, but if the information you gave me is accurate, then he must know to calm down and wait. I have already been given authorization to give him a small fraction of the information and I want you to give it to him, but only what isn't classified. It may not be much, but it would be enough to keep him quite, if he doesn't then I need you to convince him to stay quite. These are delicate times my old friend." Wolf's expression hardened, he never liked politicians, but hey do have their moments. "I will do it for you my friend, until we meet again, lets say the old O-club on base, at 2200?" The general nodded and Wolf got up and left.

He marched down hallways, turned corners and marched down more hallways. He passed the Junior officer again, "A bit nice today, isn't it sir?" Wolf glanced at him and replied without missing a step, "Don't you have something better to do?" And he continued on, brown cloak flowing behind him. Finally, he had reached Senator Harris's office, he stood at attention and knock on the door twice.
inside, the interview was ending "Well, that about covers it. I would say I will get back to you, but since no one else showed up, I guess you have the job." suddenly, he heard a knock "Well, guess you can get started. go and get the door."

"Yes sir" she walked over to the door and opened it "Hello. who are you, and do you have an appointment?"

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 11:29 PM | #16
Chrigel smiled grabbing another drink pounding it down then smiling. So enough about me please tell me about you.

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 11:34 PM | #17
Wolf waited when the door finally open to a small Chiss female. Cold yellow eyes glared down onto her, as if trying to see into her soul, eyes that have seen so much time, eyes that has years of knowledge and experience behind them. Judging from first looks, she seemed harmless and submissive, but something didn't add up. Upon closer look, her posture seems different, artificial and the smell didn't add up either. After years of fighting warriors, traitors, Sith and Imperials, he tends to c\recognize one on the spot, but he couldn't necessary mark her as an Imperial, it's like tracking a prey who's tracks ran cold. It could be nothing, but he still didn't trust her, he doesn't trust anyone, but she was different. Even the smallest of people can prove the deadliest of opponents. He will have to watch out for her, but for now he will play along, like a hunter airing on the side of caution when fallowing a prey..

Finally he spoke in a rough, deep voice. "Colonel Wolf is all that you need to know. I have been ordered to speak with Senator Harris. Privately." He spoke the last word as if giving in order to a fresh recruit inside his own Battalion.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.25.2012 , 12:02 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Wolf waited when the door finally open to a small Chiss female. Cold yellow eyes glared down onto her, as if trying to see into her soul, eyes that have seen so much time, eyes that has years of knowledge and experience behind them. Judging from first looks, she seemed harmless and submissive, but something didn't add up. Upon closer look, her posture seems different, artificial and the smell didn't add up either. After years of fighting warriors, traitors, Sith and Imperials, he tends to c\recognize one on the spot, but he couldn't necessary mark her as an Imperial, it's like tracking a prey who's tracks ran cold. It could be nothing, but he still didn't trust her, he doesn't trust anyone, but she was different. Even the smallest of people can prove the deadliest of opponents. He will have to watch out for her, but for now he will play along, like a hunter airing on the side of caution when fallowing a prey..

Finally he spoke in a rough, deep voice. "Colonel Wolf is all that you need to know. I have been ordered to speak with Senator Harris. Privately." He spoke the last word as if giving in order to a fresh recruit inside his own Battalion.
"Well.....I.....I don't know if.....if I can just...." Zero was playing it off as if the stareing was greatly intimdating her, as per her cover

"Let him in, Antaris. give us some privacy"

"Ye....yes sir." she ushered him into harris's office, quickly closing the door behind him

"So, what can I do for our fine men in uniform today?"

Mean turned to the jedi "Me? Names lormali, home securty defence system salesman. more money in it then you may think, paticlary hutt space, where I am not bound by republic regulations and laws"

Duduneco
11.25.2012 , 12:04 AM | #19
Ruoondryr walked in the streets of Coruscant eyeing everyone who looked at him funny, which was basically everyone. People whispered as he walked by. One person even ran off screaming. Rarely did you see Talz out of the their home planet Hoth, let alone the Capitol of the Republic, probably one of the most populated cities in the Galaxy. He knew his job. It was to find a Senator and drag her back to Dromund Kaas. Coming in was the easy part. It was getting out that was the hard part. Since he wasn't officially Imperial, he knew he could walk the streets of Coruscant with guards blasting him at first sight. He kept walking 'till he found the spot: The Senator Tower.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 12:14 AM | #20
Oh I could imagine. Now then. Remember what I was saying earlier about doing my duty to the galaxy in other ways? Chrigel said smiling nodding back over his shoulder acting as if he was trying to crack his neck. See that Zabrak partying it up in the corner over there? The zabrak he was speaking of was surrounded by off duty troopers and politicians alike all dancing and partying. She would wait til one of them were off guard before picking their pockets clean of any credits, pass-keys and data pads going unnoticed by all but people with the utmost keenest senses. Thirty creds say shes a imp spy. You can tell by the way she moves.