Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
11.30.2012 , 09:07 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I will do my best. But it will be hard to find such a plethora of information again. Perhaps it's time you should move me up to some harder work perhaps? Though if you think I am not ready then I may be able to find something around to do.. But gathering all these layouts and such is quite boring.... She yawned as she said this hoping keeper would give her something a bit more exciting than flirting with a bunch of drunken troopers and senators at a low life bar.

Chrigel stood straight as the elevator came to a halt in the hangar just fifty meters away from his ship. It has always been like that. Me and the council never quite see ye to eye on things. I am a bit more... lets say proactive he said walking off the elevator and toward his ship.
"We are not here to entertain you, agent. You want harder work? Ok, you are the one who knows the local area. So, tell me, what exactly do you think you can do?"

Bird_of_Thunder
11.30.2012 , 09:20 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina had the money avaible and he, actualy unsold himself. Half know half upon completion, okay? she asked she did want the bounty hunter just take the money and run.
Deal Kaddo said, waiting for his credits
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 10:08 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Ok then, we will put out a warrant for killer then. thank you for your assistince. one final qustion. Why did you not come forward with this information as soon as it happened?"
Wolf started to grow impatient, but managed to maintain his neutral, slightly intimidating posture, but something inside him snapped, "Because I didn't, nor thought about it. Because I didn't care. Because I failed! I failed to protect a citizen of the Republic! Even when my job is the protect those very citizens!" He almost roared in anger, his sharp k-nine teeth showing and gleaming. But deep down, he was in pain, in sorrow, old wounds had broke open. He took a few minute to try to calm himself down "I...." He gave a long, heavy sigh, looking the questioner in the eye, but not for intimidation, but for guilt. He yelled at someone who didn't deserve it. "Are there any other questions?" He asked in a mild tone, something that is very rarely heard.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 10:12 PM | #184
Sounds like you and I will see eye to eye then, at least in more than you and the Jedi. I can do what you ask, however it will take time. He said still following Chrigel to his ship. Not really sure what else to do, since what he said here could either get him arrested or allow him to continue the way he had for so long.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.30.2012 , 10:30 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Wolf started to grow impatient, but managed to maintain his neutral, slightly intimidating posture, but something inside him snapped, "Because I didn't, nor thought about it. Because I didn't care. Because I failed! I failed to protect a citizen of the Republic! Even when my job is the protect those very citizens!" He almost roared in anger, his sharp k-nine teeth showing and gleaming. But deep down, he was in pain, in sorrow, old wounds had broke open. He took a few minute to try to calm himself down "I...." He gave a long, heavy sigh, looking the questioner in the eye, but not for intimidation, but for guilt. He yelled at someone who didn't deserve it. "Are there any other questions?" He asked in a mild tone, something that is very rarely heard.
"I....no, that will be all. thank you."

inside harris's office, Zero finaly got past the mass of people and returned to the office

"Ah, there you are. you ok?"

"I...there were so many people out there...."

"Well, can't be helped. Some moron went and shot a senator inside the tower. I have made another press confrence for torromrow to adress this. you still have work to do, get back to it." Zero sat down "Oh, yes. you remember that army guy what was in here earlyer? he stoped by again, wanted me to say hi to you for him. don't ask me why."

Odd, Zero thought. the ma did not seem the type to fall for a secrtary so quickly that he resorted to this sort of thing. she has seen him looking at her funny before, but she had assumed it was because she was chiss. perhaps there was something else going on she continued to consider possabiltys as she worked

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 11:09 PM | #186
Edited:
"Thank you. Good luck with catching the killer. If you need assistance, me and my Regiment will be ready." He stood straight, and made a slight bow, but not one of your ordinary bows. The bow had an air of ancient tradition and honor to it, one that would rival that of the Jedi Order. A type of bow that was unique to his people and society that it was considered a great honor for outsiders to wittness it. He stood straight again and left out through the door. He looked at his chrono, his meeting with his friend will start at the O-Club in a few hours. Before than, he still had some tings to do.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

legolegion
12.01.2012 , 03:19 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Deal Kaddo said, waiting for his credits
Sabrina handed over the credits, then gave a holo link to call her when he was ready. Sabrina then said Please rember treat him with respect, he has fourght for the republic after all. Then she got up and gave a slight bow, and left the bar.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.01.2012 , 12:18 PM | #188
Kaddo left the bar for the hangar he secured. He had bribed the spaceport officer to keep the hangar private and locked. He boarded his ship and activated one of his spy probes. Kaddo ordered a surveyor droid to keep a tab on the probe's monitor and left for the Senate tower. His probe had tracked Wolf in a few hours and was surveying him, hidden from sight
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
12.01.2012 , 09:09 PM | #189
Chrigel walked forward laying his hand on the ships hull. The loading ramp lowered and extended Chrigel beckoned for Corruck to follow him as he walked up the ramp.Don't worry about that. She'll show up sooner or later. I just want to know what shes up to for the time being. He said looking around his ship for any acute changes to the way any of his belongings were arranged. He knew the council was suspicious of him so he was always careful in examining everything of his before speaking freely.

Arian smiled leaning forward drink in hand. You know what I'm talking about keeper. I want to be moved to whatever the big op here on Coruscant is. the whole network is buzzing with excitement. Tell me why and where to sign up.

MdLogan
12.01.2012 , 09:19 PM | #190
Corruck followed up the ramp, into the ship. That should be harder to find out. But again I can do it with time and the authorities out of the way.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.