Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
11.30.2012 , 02:59 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Wolf held back another growl, he understood the questioner's reasons. Just doing our jobs, Wolf wondered how long the line between difference of it being a legitimate reason and it being used as an excuse has been blurred. But he understood none the less. "I will try the best I can do, but I do not have much information. To answer your first question, I asked for a camera sweep because I though I heard something out of the ordinary. Before you ask, my hearing is better and sharper than most humanoids, I can pick up the slightest sounds and more frequencies." He paused, trying to remember where he left off, "The cameras where down so I went to check it out. It was a Talz bounty hunter, I drew my sword and demanded that he step away from the senator. He pulled out a thermal detonator so I tried to stall him while moving closer for a clean strike, that's when another hot-head bounty hunter came in a screwed things up. He ruined my plan to stop the Talz and got the senator killed. I went it to strike, but it tossed the grenade and I had to...... deactivate it before pursuing, by then it was too late. The Talz was gone, the senator was dead and the hot-head bounty hunter was dragged away by his older brother. End of story." Wolf remained standing, looking the questioner in the eye.
"I see.....that matches with what we have found so far.....the older brother....was it this man?" he slides a picure of kaddo to wolf

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 03:09 PM | #172
Wolf examined the picture that was slid forward, is was a crude and poorly taken photo, typical of your average republic intelligence operative, but he was still able to make out the face. "Yes, that would be him. The older one wasn't part of it, all he did was stop his hot-head younger brother from getting himself killed." Wolf continued to stand, waiting for the next question, if there will be one.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.30.2012 , 04:23 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Wolf examined the picture that was slid forward, is was a crude and poorly taken photo, typical of your average republic intelligence operative, but he was still able to make out the face. "Yes, that would be him. The older one wasn't part of it, all he did was stop his hot-head younger brother from getting himself killed." Wolf continued to stand, waiting for the next question, if there will be one.
"Ok then, we will put out a warrant for killer then. thank you for your assistince. one final qustion. Why did you not come forward with this information as soon as it happened?"

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 07:50 PM | #174
Chrigel walked through the bustling temple seeing many of his fellows give him odd looks. He understood their confusion. He was normally a loner. He preferred it that way. But on occasion he would recruit people he felt were needed in the grand scheme of things. He led Corruck to an elevator walking in he turned smiling trying his best to not frighten him. The name's Chrigel Orden. Call me Chrigel. he pressed several buttons as he tried to get the elevator to take them to the hangar. I know me asking you for help is a bit odd. But well I have no other option you are the only one who knows what that Zabrak looks like I need you to trace through this sectors camera networks and see if you can see her on any of those.

Ariana waited patiently to hear from keeper she knew her data would peak some interest from the higher ups and she was eager to learn of any other missions she could assist in.

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 08:14 PM | #175
Good to meet you Chrigel. I can try and trace, it will take a lot of resources to break into those kind of securities. And then also bypass lawmen who would arrest someone for doing such 'crimes'. Corruck replied, quickly memorizing the buttons pressed and the hallways they passed through. He was only slightly phased by Chrigel's smile, it was new but not extremely terrifying.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.30.2012 , 08:22 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel walked through the bustling temple seeing many of his fellows give him odd looks. He understood their confusion. He was normally a loner. He preferred it that way. But on occasion he would recruit people he felt were needed in the grand scheme of things. He led Corruck to an elevator walking in he turned smiling trying his best to not frighten him. The name's Chrigel Orden. Call me Chrigel. he pressed several buttons as he tried to get the elevator to take them to the hangar. I know me asking you for help is a bit odd. But well I have no other option you are the only one who knows what that Zabrak looks like I need you to trace through this sectors camera networks and see if you can see her on any of those.

Ariana waited patiently to hear from keeper she knew her data would peak some interest from the higher ups and she was eager to learn of any other missions she could assist in.
Keeper had been handed the intel by one of the watchers, and after reviewing it, he placed a call to Ariana

"Agent. well done getting this intel to us. where there any complcations?"

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 08:42 PM | #177
Arian leaned up shooing the droid to the next room. Had a Jedi try and give me a hard time in that bar I was staking out. Managed to get away from him before he found me. So keeper did you like all that data I sent? Maybe it would be of some use to some of our other agents her on Coruscant..

The elevator lurched downwards towards the hangar. Chrigel leaned against the back wall relaxing trying to focus on finding that Zabrak. do what you must. My ship has the tech to make even the most idiotic street junkie capable of hacking into the networks here on Coruscant.

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 08:47 PM | #178
Well then I guess that you don't quite adhere to Jedi work ethics then. I can do it relatively easy if what you say is true. He was trying to get as much as possible from the Jedi. Since there was information to be collected, which was always worth getting if one had the chance.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.30.2012 , 08:49 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Arian leaned up shooing the droid to the next room. Had a Jedi try and give me a hard time in that bar I was staking out. Managed to get away from him before he found me. So keeper did you like all that data I sent? Maybe it would be of some use to some of our other agents her on Coruscant..

The elevator lurched downwards towards the hangar. Chrigel leaned against the back wall relaxing trying to focus on finding that Zabrak. do what you must. My ship has the tech to make even the most idiotic street junkie capable of hacking into the networks here on Coruscant.
"Perhaps, I will make that call if and when it is nessary. You are not to return to that bar, your cover there has been compmised. find another location to go to, the further the better, and be sure to take extra precations."

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 08:55 PM | #180
I will do my best. But it will be hard to find such a plethora of information again. Perhaps it's time you should move me up to some harder work perhaps? Though if you think I am not ready then I may be able to find something around to do.. But gathering all these layouts and such is quite boring.... She yawned as she said this hoping keeper would give her something a bit more exciting than flirting with a bunch of drunken troopers and senators at a low life bar.

Chrigel stood straight as the elevator came to a halt in the hangar just fifty meters away from his ship. It has always been like that. Me and the council never quite see ye to eye on things. I am a bit more... lets say proactive he said walking off the elevator and toward his ship.