Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 12:07 AM | #141
Chrigel snatched Corruck by his collar pulling him close barring his teeth. Did you ever think I had a reason for that you idiot?! The data pads she was pick pocketing contained floor maps of the senate along with computer passcodes and military id cards capable of allowing access into some of the most sensitive data on this planet!

Bird_of_Thunder
11.28.2012 , 12:13 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"That depends on what you can give us. take a look at this" he turned on a recording, showing kaddo walking out of the tower carrying someone "Quite an odd scene, and one we took note of looking threw the recordings. tell me, can you explain to me who this is you are carrying, why you are carrying him, and why he is knocked out?"
That's Khaso, my brother. He was about to pick a fight with a high-ranking officer when I knocked him out and dragged him back. Good enough for you? Kaddo said, ready to quick-draw, fire, and flash-grenade out at any given second.
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder
Ebon Hawk, U.S --> Star Forge, U.S.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 12:34 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
That's Khaso, my brother. He was about to pick a fight with a high-ranking officer when I knocked him out and dragged him back. Good enough for you? Kaddo said, ready to quick-draw, fire, and flash-grenade out at any given second.
"Fine. Now, you came here for a reason. I assume you want the reward. so, what do you have for us?"

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 12:41 AM | #144
Most interesting. However I was not being paid to ask questions. I am sorry for helping the escape a spy or at least that is what she might be. Corruck pushed Chrigel's hands away.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 12:45 AM | #145
Sabrina noticed a bounty hunter in the bar, she beconed him over.

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 04:28 AM | #146
Wolf hear the Senator saying for him to come in, and he did. Passing someone on the way out, but he didn't pay him any attention as he walked in the see Senator Harris not harmed. "Senator, I was just checking to see if you were alright. Is there anything that I can help with?" That last sentence put a soured taste in his mouth but his friend, the General, asked him to do so and he trusted his friend despite the fact that he hated politicians.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.28.2012 , 06:13 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Wolf hear the Senator saying for him to come in, and he did. Passing someone on the way out, but he didn't pay him any attention as he walked in the see Senator Harris not harmed. "Senator, I was just checking to see if you were alright. Is there anything that I can help with?" That last sentence put a soured taste in his mouth but his friend, the General, asked him to do so and he trusted his friend despite the fact that he hated politicians.
"There is one thing. That man you passed gave me this." he hands wolf a holopad "He says he has information about the location of a group of imperials looking to defect. You could take this to your people, if you don't mund?"

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 06:13 PM | #148
Chrigel growled as Corruck pryed his hands loose. He was trying to remain calm but his desire to find out the identity of the Zabrak was starting to get the best of him. He sat still for a moment contemplating what he would do next. After a few minutes of sitting there and the traffic buzzing all about he had begun to grow tired of being around people. But something told him Corruck could be of some use in discovering what was going on. He turned to Corruck trying to play nice for the moment. I think you should come with me for a little while there could be some potential credits in it if your willing to come with me. He said hoping to gain a bit of assistance in tracking down his elusive prey.

Meanwhile the Zabrak had made it to her hideout walking in to the small ,dim lit, apartment she booted up her computer and sent a full report to Imperial intelligence. Before sitting down on a small couch. A droid soon walked in the room. Mistress Cortis! I am so glad to see you return from your assignment was it successful She smiled pulling out a datapad she had hidden from Chrigel. She motioned for the droid to bring her a drink while she began talking her voice relaxed from finally being safe. It went well. Had to out run a hulk of a Jedi... He could be trouble but... He is not to be worried about for now. she said laying back as the droid brought her a drink.

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 06:49 PM | #149
Corruck thought for a moment. He knew that money was hard to come about, at least at the moment. But he also was apprehensive of being taken advantage of. He stared out the window full of thought. Making up his mind he turned back to Chrigel. Fine I will help. Just don't let this fall to violence.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.28.2012 , 08:07 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Fine. Now, you came here for a reason. I assume you want the reward. so, what do you have for us?"
Kaddo put his feet up on the table and began the details. A Talz bounty hunter was the murderer. He was working for the Empire. That's all I've got so far, as I've been busying myself with other things. He said, taking his feet down. He waited for the man to pay up
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder
Ebon Hawk, U.S --> Star Forge, U.S.