Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 09:20 PM | #121
Good. It needs to be done soon. An Imperial convoy may find them within the next couple days. Pleasure doing business with you. If you have any other defections you would like to be set up, I am quite capable. He looked around the room for a moment. Now do you have any windows by chance?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 09:32 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good. It needs to be done soon. An Imperial convoy may find them within the next couple days. Pleasure doing business with you. If you have any other defections you would like to be set up, I am quite capable. He looked around the room for a moment. Now do you have any windows by chance?
"Windows? Don't tell me you are going to try to jump out the window! We are on the 17th floor, you will be killed! Just sit down and wait, the lockdown should be over soon."

meanwhile

"So, to sum up, we know jack squat."

"That about sums it up"

"Wonderful. well, she's been dead an hour, the assassin is long gone now. Start running over the tapes of the main entrence, look for any funny charecters. also, put out a notice that there is a reward for any citizen who comes forward with imformation leading to an arrest. lift the lockdown too, we can't keep this place shut down with all the people outside" he glanced out the window, seeing the entire senate square covered in prople, some waiting to get in, others just watching for no real reason

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 09:35 PM | #123
I'll give them five minutes. He walked over to a seat and sat down.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.27.2012 , 09:43 PM | #124
You'll be just fine.... Unless you're someone important they won't be gunning for you. Chrigel said trying to offer up a bit of comfort.

ColonelWolf
11.27.2012 , 09:58 PM | #125
After checking in with the General and friend, he moved the senator's Harris's office. Finally reaching the door he noticed that the female Chiss was not there and there appeared to be no sign of violence or any traps. So he stood straight and knocked on the door twice.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.27.2012 , 10:45 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
After checking in with the General and friend, he moved the senator's Harris's office. Finally reaching the door he noticed that the female Chiss was not there and there appeared to be no sign of violence or any traps. So he stood straight and knocked on the door twice.
"I....I supose you are right. Thank you.....er, what is your name?"

"Yes, yes, come in" at that moment, an anoucement came over the speakers

"attantion, the lockdown has been lifted. Some imformation, senator Yruni was shot and killed inside the tower. We belive the assassin is ling gone, but we ask that everyone use caution for the time being. Also, any citizens who come forward with information leading tto the arrest of the assassin will be given a reward."

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 10:48 PM | #127
Good. Would you prefer me to stay or go Senator?

meanken
11.27.2012 , 10:52 PM | #128
Good. Would you prefer me to stay or go Senator?
"our conversation will not be for civilan ears. you may go, thank you for your information."

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 10:55 PM | #129
Most welcome. Good bye Senator. He walked past the door and left the building however he stopped once outside the building.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 10:56 PM | #130
Most welcome. Good bye Senator. He walked past the door and left the building however he stopped once outside the building.
He turns to wolf "Now then, why have you returned so soon?"