Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
11.27.2012 , 07:42 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I admit that there are a few inefficiencies that could be dealt with. Ever thought of using a back up terminal set up outside the main control of the Tower? Most of the time that works well. He said with the tone of expertise in such fields. He knew how to bypass a main computer and set up something like that, not that he would admit to it, since the last time he did that he was almost arrested.
"Against regulations, it is a securty risk."

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 07:53 PM | #112
Lots of risk in the defection business. Lots of risk making public speeches, right?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 08:01 PM | #113
Lots of risk in the defection business. Lots of risk making public speeches, right?
"The empire would never dare assassanate a public offical while he is making a speach. they know what would happen if they did."

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 08:04 PM | #114
Wasn't speaking of the Empire. I meant the ones you were speaking against.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.27.2012 , 08:05 PM | #115
Kaddo drank for a while, watching a HoloNet report on the Senate Tower lockdown, hoping that Khaso didn't just make the brothers fugitives on the Republic's home world. He drowned his worries and stayed at the bar, waiting for someone to either hire him or try to arrest him.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
11.27.2012 , 08:17 PM | #116
The Zabrak saw her escape route an old maintenance hatch behind the garbage pile she silently opened it and disappeared into the shadows.

Chrigel spent a few minutes trying to track her down but grew tired of waiting he was now on the hunt for the man from earlier he hoped that he would be able to get some information out of him. He went back to the bar and saw the news about the senate tower. Alarmed he went towards the nearest taxi and took it towards there hoping to see what all the fuss was about.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 08:23 PM | #117
Wasn't speaking of the Empire. I meant the ones you were speaking against.
"Ah, yes, the scum of our city. Petty gansters do not scare me. they are bottom feeders, leaching off the poor, the desprate, and such. Simarly, they would not dare come after a public offical."

meanwhile....

"Well? how long has she been dead?"

"I would have to say about an hour, maybe hour and a half."

"Damm, how did no one find her till now?"

"Camras are down in this sector, sir, matnence."

"But, look around! there was a fight here. someone found her, probably engaged the assassin, then just left without a word to anyone!"

"Maybe a rival assassin?"

"possably, but why would anyone want her dead? what was the motive?"

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 08:40 PM | #118
My point still stands. The danger of setting up an outside system is less dangerous as the defection business or other businesses that you would most likely take part in. So do we have a deal, I give you the location of the freighter containing defectors and you pick them up?

icecreampants
11.27.2012 , 09:04 PM | #119
Chrigel landed at the senate tower. There were many people surrounding the building all in disarray as people were clambering to find out what had happened he saw a female chiss sitting off to the side seemingly distraught. Chrigel walked over to her and sat down. What in the world is going on? He asked still keeping aware of his surroundings.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 09:12 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel landed at the senate tower. There were many people surrounding the building all in disarray as people were clambering to find out what had happened he saw a female chiss sitting off to the side seemingly distraught. Chrigel walked over to her and sat down. What in the world is going on? He asked still keeping aware of his surroundings.
"Give me the location and I will make arraingments."

"The building is on lockdown! I....I don't know why......they say....they said someone got shot! What if...if they come after me next!?"