Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unresponded tickets.....

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 01:41 AM | #1
Ok, so I am HOPING I can get an answer here, as I have been unable to get any response other than the following crappy email which makes NO SENSE to the problem.
First, Here's My Problem:
I put in a ticket (#6780826), droid A0-R0 responded. The ticket was in regards to a mission discovery that I had for archaeology 340. it was artifact quality mission discovery. I had a few of them as I had purchased them off the GTN because I really needed some crystals for something. anyways, I had mistakenly clicked on the mission discovery but I already had a crew member out on the mission, from a previous mission discovery. The one I clicked on disappeared out of my inventory, and I didn't get the option for the mission. A0-R0 said hey, no prob! I'll mail u the mission discovery that disappeared.
After not receiving it after 3 days I submitted a ticket (6797524) asking to be contacted in game in regards to THAT ticket and some item binding issues I had. I received my first contact from the idiotic M0-T0. saying they only offer support for class missions and long list of ways to reset other missions. The Ticket was closed with this useless response.
I created ANOTHER ticket explaining M0-T0 did not help me and I needed to talk to someone and I felt he was useless as he CLEARLY didn't read my ticket. The ticket has been removed form my ability to see it and I received NOTHING in response to it.
I then had issues with the game and as per the FAQ, I attempted to run the 'REPAIR' function from the login screen. I could not log in after it 'SUCCESSFULLY' Completed. I created a ticket (6857567) on the website about it and received this email in response:
Quote:
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Star Wars: The Old Republic Account.

In order to better protect your account, all Billing, Subscription and Account Security issues are dealt with via our Customer Service telephone support.

You can contact our Customer Service team using a mobile phone, landline or VoIP (such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.).

Please note that international call charges can be avoided by using a VoIP programme, as most major VoIP programmes offer free calls to US '1800 numbers'. If you have access to a VoIP with this option, our number is +11-855-467-9867.

You can contact us using a mobile phone or landline by clicking on the following link and finding our customer support telephone number for your specific country: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

You can also avail of our self-help section on the website which contains many articles which can provide you with further information on our most frequently asked questions. For Account and Billing enquiries, you can visit our Help Center here:

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/1863.

If you have any questions relating to our recently announced Free To Play option, you can view them in our Help Center here:

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6449.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. Should you require further assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Protocol Droid M0-T0,
Star Wars (tm): The Old Republic(tm) Customer Service
What?!

I have since created 2 MORE tickets which have not been answered. ticket numbers 6924462 6948050. Can someone PLEASE contact me in game? I'm there and I'm waiting. Just as a Note, I have cancelled my sub and it will remain cancelled until I get some competent help. kthxbai!
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Papeion
11.24.2012 , 06:04 AM | #2
threats of unsubbing seams to go straight over their heads , i have not received coins i bought ,they have taken the money from my bank but no coins, i have had tickets in and a phone call to CS where i was told the issue would be escalated ...but still no coins days later, so yea i feel for you but they obviously don't care what their subscribers think

SithLady
11.26.2012 , 06:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Papeion View Post
threats of unsubbing seams to go straight over their heads , i have not received coins i bought ,they have taken the money from my bank but no coins, i have had tickets in and a phone call to CS where i was told the issue would be escalated ...but still no coins days later, so yea i feel for you but they obviously don't care what their subscribers think
Yes, so I've noticed as have HUNDREDS of others.
saw this posted elsewhere, and it seems to fit.

Quote: Originally Posted by Swordy View Post
Dear BW,

Those of us around before beta told you that the Customer Service rep of EA was abysmal and you really needed to hit a home run on this. You assured us completely that it was a major focus of the team.

Those of us around during launch said that the Customer Service was absolutely terrible, the phone support was almost non-existent, the ticket support was being handled by lazy people who barely bothered to read, and the forum support team either ignored you or non-answered you. You assured us completely that this was teething problems for a new game and it would grow much better and more efficient as time went on.

Those of us around now are saying that your Customer Service continues to be awful, your meta-systems are pretty much broken when launched and that your continue on with a Pravda type enforced blindness to it.

Not only have you never listened to the player base, you've completely disenfranchised them where they have absolutely no faith in you to deliver a product promised. You could acknowledge these problems, apologise and tell us what you're doing to fix it. But you aren't and you don't. You see us customers as a separate entity to yourselves who must be managed in a PR exercise. We are not a separate entity, you should be working with us to try and make this game that so many are passionate about into a huge success story.

Do you know WHY this game has consistently failed? It isn't because of the bugs, or because of the content rollout schedule or anything like that. You have consistently messed this up because you seem to believe that you are still in the retail industry just like when you made your previous games. You are not, you are now in the service industry. And you're doing terrible.

Signed,
The Players

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

SithLady
11.26.2012 , 03:09 PM | #4
Well, here's a response I got today in my email. It makes me somewhat hopeful.
Quote:
Thank you for contacting us regarding ticket numbers: 6797524 & 6780826.
Concerning 6780826, I have re-examined this ticket and can confirm that the item you requested restoration on was restored on good faith on 11/14/2012.
Regarding your bind on equip issue in ticket no: 6797524
Unfortunately, your message did not provide enough information for us to be certain of the exact nature of the problem.
Please could you reply to this message and provide additional information about what prompted you to contact us?
Please try to be as specific and detailed as possible, so that we can better identify your issue and offer our assistance.
For your convenience, we have listed some of the more common issues and the type of information required to resolve them below:
"I haven't received my commendations!"
* What type of commendations?
* How many were you supposed to receive?
* Why do you think you did not receive these commendations?
"I accidently bought the wrong item / accepted the wrong quest reward!"
* Which item did you buy/choose?
* How much did you spend on the item?
* Which vendor did you buy from? / What was the mission?
* Which item did you mean to select?
Issue: "I couldn't loot / the boss didn't drop any loot"
* What was the name of the boss or enemy in question?
* What flashpoint / operation / zone was it in?
* What loot were you expecting it to drop?
Since Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond, we have taken many steps to make the restoration of items as simple and painless a process as possible for all of our players.
Please see the links below for more information:
Refunds for Purchased Items: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6718
Group Loot Item Transfer: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6729
Remember, you can always search the in-game and online Help Centers for information and assistance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Galactic Support is our specialty…
Sincerely,
Frankie
And here's the response I sent back:
Quote:
"Concerning 6780826, I have re-examined this ticket and can confirm that the item you requested restoration on was restored on good faith on 11/14/2012." - Ok, who was it mailed to or whose inventory was it placed into? because I couldn't/can't find it.

"Regarding your bind on equip issue in ticket no: 6797524" - the items in question - Advanced Magenta Indestructible Crystal (+41 Endurance), Spymasters Chest Piece and Spymasters Gloves. These were all done on Wrathan, on the release date of 1.5 . I also, would like the pathfinder's headgear that I equiped on Sorcerer to be removeed and replaced with an unbound version. These pieces of armor/gear had to be equiped so I could 'preview' what it looked like, as the preview function is currently (and was) bugged most everywhere. You can verify that bug in BW/EA own 'known issues' forum. Plus, the 'Intimidate' and the 'Menace' Emote unlocks say they work account wide, but they don't. I would like each of those emotes sent to each character I have to make those emotes 'account wide' as they are advertised.

Also, I would like compensation for the down time of the servers, the errors that Your Companies 'repair' function cause to my computer, the lack of customer service from M0-T0, AND the fact that Orxhitane had all his hotbars reset, trade skills temporarily turned off and other restrictions placed on him as though hie was a FtP character, although NONE of my other characters experienced this bug. I have talked to many people over the last couple of weeks. Some people say there is no way they would stil be sub'd with these issues. Some say a few Cartel coins or cartel items should be given. I'm looking for a not unreasonable amount of compensation. Here's what I want: These items restored/replaced, the Throne Cartel Pack item, and the Ruddy Skined Monkey Lizard for all my toons as well as a 5500 Cartel coin pack. Given all of my issues I have had, I don't believe this to be an unreasonable request. Maybe u can't do all of that, well, ok. I understand. HOWEVER, SOMETHING has to be done to compensate for all the issues and delays that have been created due to EA/BW issues.
We'll see what happens....

Quote: