Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queue lines: Priority to paying customers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Queue lines: Priority to paying customers?

ImpactedWhisper
01.22.2013 , 03:28 PM | #11
I know this hasn't been posted in for a while now but I do have to agree with bahdasz, I've been sat in the queue for 40 minutes now, when I first joined, it was at <30 minutes now it's at 1h 10min T_T I'm a sub and have been since release, personally If I'm paying to play a game then I shouldn't have to wait in a queue to actually be able to play. =/

Another thing I don't get is right now the servers are only at "HEAVY" yet I've logged on before perfectly fine at 'Very heavy', so why is that happening as well? =/ Just seems stupid to make people who pay for the game wait to play it -.-

Frog_brains
01.22.2013 , 03:34 PM | #12
get used to this, it's the yo-yo effect of mmo servers. The game came out lots of servers, lots of waiting.
People got tired of the game, realized it wasn't for them and stopped playing we ended up with a lot of servers and a lot of people spread out amongst them.

then you get the inevitable "there's no one to group with people" so they shut down servers and force merges.
now they do a whole bunch of stuff to try to get people to play the game and they shrunk down to much.

Now they're going to be working on expanding the servers again because they don't want people leaving the game because they can't play, but probably by the time they fix that issue too many people will have left again and we'll be back to the low pops on servers.

ImpactedWhisper
01.22.2013 , 03:44 PM | #13
Now I can't even log on The Red Eclipse T_T It just keeps saying "Your character on this server are unavailable due to maintenance please try again later" Seriously? -.-

Frog_brains
01.22.2013 , 03:56 PM | #14
same here, Don't know if they tried to open up more bandwidth on the server and messed something up or if it crashed or someting. I know i can't log in and according to the server status on the web page everything should be alright

ImpactedWhisper
01.22.2013 , 04:17 PM | #15
Yeah it's not just us either http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...37#post5759537 Ugh, hope the server comes back soon :P