Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger Server Stability

Kiemd
11.23.2012 , 09:22 PM | #11
X-Post from Customer Service:
Quote:
The Harbinger server has crashed yet again. Might I suggest some time compensation for players currently subscribing? For those of us paying to play, these repeated crashes are literally costing us and my experience with SWTOR customer support has been less than stellar.

Game time won't help fix your poor server stability, but it might help redeem your customer service department in some small way.
Obviously it would be best if they would work out whatever technical problems they're having and actually eliminate the crashes. But failing that, why has their customer service department done nothing to mitigate the bad publicity side of these server issues?

Having played MMO's for many years now, there is an understanding that occasional server problems and unexpected downtime are part of the genre. However, I have never seen a customer service department handle the fallout as badly as SWTOR's.

Rimuranu
11.23.2012 , 09:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainRod View Post
,,,,, server was down for like 5..10? mins? we would be better without you.
... it's possible. By the same logic, maybe EA/Bioware would be better off without customers?

There's got to be a better way to hang out with my little brother 500 miles away without having to get sucked back in to Panda-Land.

Osy-
11.23.2012 , 09:32 PM | #13
Holy poop on a stick!! Server is back up but says Queue time is 2h 10mins!! WTH