Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 04:27 PM | #1
Hello everyone, I thought it would be fun to make a DPS leaderboard for the server. Just put up the link to the parse in this format:

Name: Vexo
Guild Name: Potato
Spec+class: Carnage Marauder
Link to parse: http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23
BTW this way actually a 2150 parse w/o armor pen but for some reason it cut off the end, so I'll just put it up as 2113

The rules are 2 adrenals and one bloodthirst. Stims and all class buffs are allowed. Also, no armor pen at all please. It must be on the operations dummy as well. None of that warzone dummy bull crap. The parse should be 5 minutes but there will be a 15 second grace period both ways. Eventually we will have operations boss parses once people start posting those. I will start posting mine next week.

I started it off up there ^ so put up your parses.

So far:
DUMMY PARSES
1. Vexo, Potato, 2111 parse
2. B'oarder, Diabolic, 2033 parse

OPERATIONS PARSES
NA
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

EatenByDistance
11.23.2012 , 06:56 PM | #2
seriously
Wakalord
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 07:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
seriously
seriously
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

ancksunamur
11.23.2012 , 08:00 PM | #4
You also must have 1 blue eye and 1 green eye, done on a day that starts W , during the times of 0117 am and 0231 am GMT, and had chicken for dinner. Really a target dummy? This sounds like Braveheart. Who can throw the boulder the furtherest. Too bad targets move, how bout parsing on something that hits back
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 08:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
You also must have 1 blue eye and 1 green eye, done on a day that starts W , during the times of 0117 am and 0231 am GMT, and had chicken for dinner. Really a target dummy? This sounds like Braveheart. Who can throw the boulder the furtherest. Too bad targets move, how bout parsing on something that hits back
Thats why I said there would also be an operations bosses section. Herp de derp
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Cosch
11.23.2012 , 08:54 PM | #6
I did HM Lost Island once. Go ahead and chalk me down at #1.

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 09:02 PM | #7
you guys do know i'm just trying to do something fun like this server is doing: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534251

You don't have to troll me. I'm just trying to do something competitive for the server, since the raids are really easy.
I was also planning on changing what they did and adding operations bosses to the leaderboard.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

EatenByDistance
11.23.2012 , 09:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
you guys do know i'm just trying to do something fun
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and no dude I understand you want to do something fun like continue to brag about being able to click buttons in a certain order on a lifeless, unmoving target and do it so mind-numbingly many times that you eventually get a string of crits that give you a higher parse than normal

that makes sense, it seems like a truly noble showing of high-level pve gameplay but what I don't understand is why you have not updated the OP with Breakfast's considerable achievement as he has noted he has cleared LI HM so he should be #1

I know you're very proud of your accomplishments but Breakfast has simply outdone you, swallow your pride and update the OP accordingly so we can continue to revel in the glory that is smashing our collective foreheads against training-OH AND OPERATION-dummies
Wakalord
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Cosch
11.23.2012 , 09:16 PM | #9
I don't mean to brag but i did it in pvp gear too.

ancksunamur
11.23.2012 , 09:20 PM | #10
How bout this man, how bout you go kill something. Dummies don't die, and who honestly cares, all it shows is you have little latency, a machine that with little lag, and you push buttons fast. Doesn't say you know how to interrupt, counter move, not stand in things. And 5 mins is really not that good of a time for a parser. Now how bout you quit raging against my guildies cause someone won't give bow before the greatness (that never was or will be again) that was Ambient
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn