Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

50 Jedi Sage LF PvE Guild

XLongDongX
11.23.2012 , 12:20 PM | #1
Hello all, I am looking for a PvE guild. I am in full Rakata gear and have experience in 16 and 8 man Operation as a Healer. I just came back from a break and need to be caught up with all the new operations and flashpoints, but I am a quick learner.

DocZoloft
11.23.2012 , 12:45 PM | #2
The Art of Warfare's <Republic of TAW> would love to have you. We have one group that runs SM EC and SM TFB so you can get a little experience with those, and we also have a group that run HM EC. For more information check out my signature or email me at zoloft@taw.net.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

amnie
11.23.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3
if you don't mind a lengthy application process (including an application itself that you should spend some time on ) you are more than welcome to check out www.pax-republica.com

(liking sparkle powder is an advantage)

StoneWillJedi
11.25.2012 , 05:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XLongDongX View Post
Hello all, I am looking for a PvE guild. I am in full Rakata gear and have experience in 16 and 8 man Operation as a Healer. I just came back from a break and need to be caught up with all the new operations and flashpoints, but I am a quick learner.
private message sent, have a good one =)