Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How was Han Solo able to wear Trooper armor in SW IV?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How was Han Solo able to wear Trooper armor in SW IV?

Andronicos
12.12.2012 , 01:46 PM | #61
Obi-Wan must be a Shadow that stubbornly uses a single lightsaber since he used stealth and Mind-Maze to great effect in the death Star, but since mind-maze doesn't works on droids it didn't worked so well in Episode II when he tried to solo that Heroic 2 in the droid factory and ended up aggroing a whole bunch of gold droidekas, Anakin had to come all the way from Tatooine to rez him
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

CaptMurphy
12.12.2012 , 01:51 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Kendaric View Post
Luke's outfit was obviously adaptive social armor.
I'm sorry, but anytime you kiss your sister the way Leia laid one on him in Ep-V that's an automatic -1000 social points... no matter who initiated it.

EDIT
That's probably why he was in his flight suit right after that (possible reward from the Ep-IV Death Star Heroic Space Mission)

Belly
12.13.2012 , 02:27 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Andronicos View Post
Obi-Wan must be a Shadow that stubbornly uses a single lightsaber since he used stealth and Mind-Maze to great effect in the death Star, but since mind-maze doesn't works on droids it didn't worked so well in Episode II when he tried to solo that Heroic 2 in the droid factory and ended up aggroing a whole bunch of gold droidekas, Anakin had to come all the way from Tatooine to rez him
I saw that. He made a rookie mistake and forgot to use resilience before using force cloak.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts