Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who remembers?

FoxfireTheGreat
11.23.2012 , 04:26 AM | #1
Who remembers the skill that causes one of your enemies to fight for you. Was in Jedi Outcast..JEDI academy. Wouldn't that be cool skill for consular. Maybe work on standard or weak for lvl 1 and strongs for lvl 2.

panmajak
11.23.2012 , 07:22 AM | #2
Jedi Mind Trick ? These are not the droids you lookin' for...

Darth_Dreselus
11.23.2012 , 03:25 PM | #3
Needs to apply to bosses . Would be cool skill, not sure how it could work in PvP tho.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Helig
11.23.2012 , 03:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
Needs to apply to bosses . Would be cool skill, not sure how it could work in PvP tho.
-100% damage penalty against the caster?
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

GARhenus
11.26.2012 , 08:31 PM | #5
in jedi academy multiplayer, mind trick works like an invisibility spell, except only the target can't see you (others can)

uniz
11.26.2012 , 08:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
just make it so it cant work in pvp. no balancing needed now.

hunterraaze
11.26.2012 , 09:00 PM | #7
Priest class in WoW had a spell exactly like this. You took control of the target (had to be a low enough level) and you controlled it. You had access to all of the targets abilities, and while in control, you don't have control of yourself. I don't know how it worked in PvP, but I'm sure it had a similar effect.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia
Click here to give me free stuff! (And you too I guess)