Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are they gonna fix Warrior stuns so they work?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When are they gonna fix Warrior stuns so they work?

Polebreaker
11.24.2012 , 09:10 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Yeah force stasis has a pushback. It delays the next attack by x amount. Unless u are talking about actual movement impairment
I am talking about actual movement impairment. And in any case, the talent you refer to, reducing pushback, refers to reducing the effect of being hit on the channeling bar and decreasing the effect channel time, and if there's no channeling of the spell, i.e. it's an instant spell with the force stasis talent, then it's kind of irrelevant. That talent is relevant only if it's not instant, in which case you'd be able to channel it for full duration regardless of taking damage while doing it.

L-RANDLE
11.24.2012 , 12:32 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
I am talking about actual movement impairment. And in any case, the talent you refer to, reducing pushback, refers to reducing the effect of being hit on the channeling bar and decreasing the effect channel time, and if there's no channeling of the spell, i.e. it's an instant spell with the force stasis talent, then it's kind of irrelevant. That talent is relevant only if it's not instant, in which case you'd be able to channel it for full duration regardless of taking damage while doing it.
o
Pushback has noting to do with channel time affects, its all about an added animation after a skill is used. Casters have certain attacks that have pushback, this one does as well. Adding points to the talent reduces the time before u can do followup actions...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

QuietGoneJinn
11.24.2012 , 07:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
Funny how I have a jugg and it never happened to me with any cc. You just don't understand resolve/other classes abbilities/cc breakers.
Well aren't you special! But I know they're not breaking me with a CC, as others have stated, Force Choke has an ebb and flow to it. I lift them, drop them, lift them, drop them. It shouldn't be like that, when it works, they should be up for the full duration OR if they break it, cause me to no longer be channeling the attack.