Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are they gonna fix Warrior stuns so they work?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When are they gonna fix Warrior stuns so they work?

gvettekill
11.23.2012 , 11:17 PM | #11
Lol you think warriors need a stun? Things die fast enough as is!

Smashbrother
11.24.2012 , 12:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by gvettekill View Post
Lol you think warriors need a stun? Things die fast enough as is!
We do have a stun.

Polebreaker
11.24.2012 , 02:22 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
It has a pushback. Unless u eliminate the pushback the no channel skill is useless..
What?

The talent (stasis mastery) removes the channeling from the skill (force stasis) and works most of the time. Sometimes, though, you fire off stasis and it locks both you and your opponent in place. There's no channelling bar on you, but you cant do anything, not even stop whatever's going on, it just locks you up for a good second or two.

DarthFamine
11.24.2012 , 02:49 AM | #14
yeah they don't work worth a damn
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

Jenzali
11.24.2012 , 03:23 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by QuietGoneJinn View Post
Intimidating Roar: Pretty little wave graphic lights up the floor. Nothing else really happens, opponents just walk through it -probably admiring how pretty I've made the battlefield with this "stun".[/SIZE]
2 possibilities I can think of:
1) Due to latency your character's actual position on the server is not the same as where you think you are on your screen. One example of this is when playing my Sorc, I will sometimes Force Speed past a fire trap and use my friendly pull afterwards on a teammate, but due to client-server lag it actually pulls my teammate into the fire trap instead of where I am currently
2) Your opponents have DoTs on them - Intimidating roar is a mez, so it breaks immediately on taking any damage of any kind. Gunslinger Shrap Bomb is a prime suspect here
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

FloppyRabbit
11.24.2012 , 04:19 AM | #16
i agreee force choke doesnt work in pvp

Most i get is 1 second lift on them and they drop an still attk me while im still channeling the choke

And no they dont use there CC breaker skill

L-RANDLE
11.24.2012 , 08:21 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
What?

The talent (stasis mastery) removes the channeling from the skill (force stasis) and works most of the time. Sometimes, though, you fire off stasis and it locks both you and your opponent in place. There's no channelling bar on you, but you cant do anything, not even stop whatever's going on, it just locks you up for a good second or two.
Yeah force stasis has a pushback. It delays the next attack by x amount. Unless u are talking about actual movement impairment, I am pretty sure this is what u are experiencing.. Look in the Rage/Focus and eliminate the pushback.... Report back... I think it is the talent to the right of obliterate/zeal leap...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Markisha
11.24.2012 , 08:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by QuietGoneJinn View Post
No this isn't something that just happened, and once. This has been fairly regular since practically launch. It's something that happens multiple times in every Warzone.
Funny how I have a jugg and it never happened to me with any cc. You just don't understand resolve/other classes abbilities/cc breakers.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Jarfunkz
11.24.2012 , 08:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
My force chokes lift for .1 seconds then they drop back and start attacking again for another couple seconds then get pulled back up and choked for .1 more seconds at the end meaning I just disabled myself 3 seconds to disable an enemy .2 seconds....
not if you spec into it on the defensive tree...
VicVega

Taiketo
11.24.2012 , 09:01 AM | #20
I've never noticed this with either warrior stun...

People CC break force choke a lot, though.