Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The story's quality went down since level 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The story's quality went down since level 50

Slowpokeking
11.23.2012 , 01:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
The Empire are currently losing.

This is not the same thing as having lost.
The Empire already lost many cool figures, not sure can they create some equally good ones.

ElyonRand
11.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
The Empire are currently losing.

This is not the same thing as having lost.
Personally, I think it's closer to a draw at the moment. Empire has had successes on several planets, are holding the Republic at a stand still on a few others.

Ausstig
11.24.2012 , 01:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ElyonRand View Post
Personally, I think it's closer to a draw at the moment. Empire has had successes on several planets, are holding the Republic at a stand still on a few others.
where?

The only imp victory is Taris. They lose on Balmora, Corellia and Quesh as wel as maybe Voss. So what's left?
Have Force lightning will travel

Ardim
11.24.2012 , 02:10 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
where?

The only imp victory is Taris. They lose on Balmora, Corellia and Quesh as wel as maybe Voss. So what's left?
This. Pretty much every major victory is going to the Republic right now
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

HectorCasan
11.24.2012 , 03:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMB View Post
Well, I suppose they're saving the main Empire vs Republic story additions for new planets they plan to expand with in the future.

And as far as the Empire losing so much... well, they are the ones fated to lose the war in the end.
In perhaps who know how many years, NOT THIS SOON

Varium
11.24.2012 , 05:46 PM | #16
where?

eh? Quesh is still a warzone and not decided at all, Voss will probably never align with anybody which is told in IA story where The Three say that a prophecy tells them not to join with Empire or Republic.
50 V Legacy

Trollokdamus
11.25.2012 , 05:04 PM | #17
where?

This is a large-scale war. Hundreds of planets are involved, and we have no info on the situation there.

tolaf
11.25.2012 , 05:16 PM | #18
From the trailers i always thought the Empire was winning, dissapointing to see the ulitmate dark force we were warned about get thier butts handed to them so easily.
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

Stenrik
11.25.2012 , 07:08 PM | #19
I always saw the Empire as being presented as winning by default. So many times the Rep is defending itself from some attack and feeling like they're just keeping their noses above the water. I know, key figures and all, but still, I always felt like I was fighting a losing battle when I played Rep.

Ausstig
11.25.2012 , 08:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Varium View Post
eh? Quesh is still a warzone and not decided at all, Voss will probably never align with anybody which is told in IA story where The Three say that a prophecy tells them not to join with Empire or Republic.
The pubs kill the Imperial leader on Quesh, the main imperial quest giver, so that sounds like a victory to me.

Ok yeah, no one wins Voss, Prof Walsh, said the JC got ride of the imperials, but I see now he was wrong. Although a lightside JC can get them to 'think' about an alliance with the pubs, So lets say a draw.
Have Force lightning will travel