Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Centurion and Champion Schematics?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Centurion and Champion Schematics?

BlakeCloudrunner's Avatar


BlakeCloudrunner
11.22.2012 , 01:54 PM | #1
Seeing how in 1.6 Battlemaster gear will be removed and the only way to wear the old chest pieces will be through schematics...so how about we bring back centurion/champion schematics so that both old and new players will get the chance to wear them. (:

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
11.22.2012 , 02:07 PM | #2
I've actually forgotten what they looked like, but assuming they're different models from bm/recruit, then I'd also like to see the orange shells available for crafting. although I can see it now: cartel market schems for sale. that might annoy more than satisfy.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

AngusFTW's Avatar


AngusFTW
11.22.2012 , 02:09 PM | #3
Imp side it would be a great idea. Republic side the jk champion armour should never see the sun again.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, BleezŠr. Bleezlůrd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

BlakeCloudrunner's Avatar


BlakeCloudrunner
11.22.2012 , 02:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I've actually forgotten what they looked like, but assuming they're different models from bm/recruit, then I'd also like to see the orange shells available for crafting. although I can see it now: cartel market schems for sale. that might annoy more than satisfy.
Well it looks like the current Battlemaster gear but different color schemes...picture the BM gear for the sith marauder but instead of all Black...its red and black

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
11.22.2012 , 05:04 PM | #5
the mara gear looks sweet. look like decepticons. however, the bm schems are already available. not a big deal imo.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

NoTomorrow's Avatar


NoTomorrow
11.22.2012 , 07:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
the mara gear looks sweet. look like decepticons. however, the bm schems are already available. not a big deal imo.
The centurion is very beautiful for some classes. Agent centurion has thus redish tint, very nice. I was lucky to keep some gloves i still wear nowadays
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, weíre okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a ďwall bangĒ every now and then.