Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PVP Server Records


Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
11.24.2012 , 09:44 AM | #21
http://i.imgur.com/xGagh.jpg Arash 765.57 dps
http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_i..._26_474289.jpg Kero 795.93 hps
785.19 hps Cressa
749.09 hps Baarf
http://guerrilla.enjin.com/profile/2...86#pid=1246460 768.55 dps Spooner

Grexys's Avatar


Grexys
11.24.2012 , 10:49 AM | #22
FYI - I am not going to post stats from now on without the consent of the person. If you want to post your stat, please do the following:

1. Name
2. Guild
3. Class
4. Map
5. Stat
6. Screenshot

Thank you.
Baarf / O'pii / Blivious / Unstáble
<Hex>
www.tehhex.com

Zaandor's Avatar


Zaandor
11.24.2012 , 11:43 AM | #23
1. Defribula
2. HEX
3. Operative
4. Novare Coast
5. 1,069.68 HPS
1,044,003 Total Heals
6. http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1353522213.jpg

1. Defribula
2. HEX
3. Operative
4. Voidstar
5. 6,889 Largest Heal
6. http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1353779444.jpg
DEFRIBULAo p e r a t i v e NEUTRINAs o r c e r e r PÉRLm a r a u d e r

< HEX >

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
11.24.2012 , 12:11 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Grexys View Post
FYI - I am not going to post stats from now on without the consent of the person. If you want to post your stat, please do the following:

1. Name
2. Guild
3. Class
4. Map
5. Stat
6. Screenshot

Thank you.
So if someone posts a SS for top dmg of 1.4 mill, and in that same SS another pulled 1.8 mill dmg you would neglect the true record due to lack of consent? Prob should change the thread title to "server pvp high numbers" because using less than the best is not a record.

kloma's Avatar


kloma
11.24.2012 , 12:42 PM | #25
1. kloma
2. Infinite Sun
3. Scoundrel
4. Novare Coast
5. HPS 803.23
6. http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/924693.jpg

alexsamma's Avatar


alexsamma
11.24.2012 , 03:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
So if someone posts a SS for top dmg of 1.4 mill, and in that same SS another pulled 1.8 mill dmg you would neglect the true record due to lack of consent? Prob should change the thread title to "server pvp high numbers" because using less than the best is not a record.
This whole thread is just for the lols (I hope).

High numbers are usually the result of certain combination of warzone/class comp/luck/skill.

It is very rare (outside of ranked pvp) that a warzone will produce the correct combination of parameters that results in a game that should produce numbers like those posted in this thread; generally, inflated numbers are representative of matches in which the "team" did not have the right composition (class comp/coordination/luck/skill) to execute effectively.

TLDR: Objectives > all, big numbers are over-rated, let's just have fun with this

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
11.24.2012 , 03:31 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by alexsamma View Post
This whole thread is just for the lols (I hope).

High numbers are usually the result of certain combination of warzone/class comp/luck/skill.

It is very rare (outside of ranked pvp) that a warzone will produce the correct combination of parameters that results in a game that should produce numbers like those posted in this thread; generally, inflated numbers are representative of matches in which the "team" did not have the right composition (class comp/coordination/luck/skill) to execute effectively.

TLDR: Objectives > all, big numbers are over-rated, let's just have fun with this
It is simple, 1 team has good dps, the other has tank(s)/healer(s) and decent dps. The combination yields high dmg/protection/healing/dmg taken without anyone being "bad" or not trying for the objectives. Very common from my experience.

alexsamma's Avatar


alexsamma
11.24.2012 , 04:03 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
It is simple, 1 team has good dps, the other has tank(s)/healer(s) and decent dps. The combination yields high dmg/protection/healing/dmg taken without anyone being "bad" or not trying for the objectives. Very common from my experience.
That would fall under bad team composition.

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
11.24.2012 , 05:11 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by alexsamma View Post
That would fall under bad team composition.
So if a team has 2 healers, 1 tank and 5 good dps vs 2 healers and 6 good dps....that's bad group composition?

kloma's Avatar


kloma
11.24.2012 , 05:32 PM | #30
no, but that wont produce scores like these often unless the dps isnt as good as they think they are.