Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Want Bioware to Take My Money, but They Won't!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I Want Bioware to Take My Money, but They Won't!

11.22.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1

I have spent days trying to purchase Cartel coins, but all the time has gone to waste. Once I log into SWTOR page using my account info, click "Store," and choose the purchase option, I initially get a screen informing me with the following message:

"The selected product is not supported by the payment method. Please select another product or change the payment method." (I've been using Pay Pal to fund my subscription, but for some reason, the website states that it is not a payment method supported by SWTOR).

Once I click "Change" so I can change my payment option, I get STUCK at "Payment Option" Page with two shadowed-yellow buttons that should be clickable, but are not possible. I have two buttons that say "Continue."

Bioware, I want you guys to take my money, but why would you not accept it? Please help resolving this issue so i can start spending some money.

02.01.2013 , 07:15 PM | #2
same issue. i hope they help me too

02.01.2013 , 07:21 PM | #3
It may not be bioware. I had the issue with another company where for some reason paypal wasn't' working right even though I used it on another company before. Come to fnd out that paypal had gotten the information messed up. You might want to verify all the information on paypal.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays:
Referral Link:

02.01.2013 , 07:28 PM | #4
I'm having a similar issue except i get the error

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.

I've tried calling twice about this. The first time I talked to an CS agent whom transferred me to the correct department, I waited on the phone then a voice came on to say the phone system is down and it promptly hung up on me. Second time around. as I type this I'm in the queue and I've been here for 35 minutes.

Why won't bioware/swtor take my money?