Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CSR Droid M0-T0

Harsisus
11.22.2012 , 06:10 AM | #1
Has anyone around here that's had issues with Cartel Coins or subscriptions had a response from M0-T0? If so, was it off-topic/unrelated to the question(s) you asked?

Just wondering how many times he's hit a home run in the past few days, or if he's swinging a miss on every single support ticket, because his lack of interest when responding is causing more problems than he's solving.

Someone needs to kick his *** into gear.

Redron
11.22.2012 , 06:14 AM | #2
I did. Complete BS in a response , ticket closed without doing anything opposed to what he stated in ticket itself.
Murderiser with flaming soul

SithLady
11.22.2012 , 05:20 PM | #3
yep. here's MOAR threads related to his **** ups.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
these are just the ones I have takent ime to read and notice it's him. I expect 90% or more of the problems here are because of this automoron. I even pu tin a Harrassment ticket about HIM and HE respnded to it saying I needed to cal in about my account information. What a Cluster ****. /EPICFAIL BW/EA
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

ShepardSpock
11.22.2012 , 05:24 PM | #4
That droid needs a memory wipe and relearn his job.

Valethar
11.22.2012 , 05:24 PM | #5
Yes. So far all of the problems I've had with CSR's have been from this idiot, er, Droid.

Weren't they supposed to have required actual names to be included with Droid replies at one point? How is it this one has no name we can point to, other than M0-R0N?

It would be nice if BioWare took care of this 'droid'. It is clearly malfunctioning and needs a memory wipe.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

SithLady
11.22.2012 , 05:35 PM | #6
ATTENTION EA/BW! Are u getting the clue yet? This ONE droid is COSTING U MONEY. Droids need maintenence. OBviously his has been let go for too long. Just like anything else that this not properly cared for he is breaking stuff, including himself, that should be prescious to you. Your Subscribers. Your customers. ACTION NEEDS TAKEN NOW.
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Harsisus
11.23.2012 , 02:16 AM | #8
Shameless bump for recognition of a BioWare hardware error. Droid malfunction occurring with droid M0-T0 needs to be addressed fast.

Exiled-Phoenix
11.23.2012 , 03:01 AM | #9
Yep same here, made a ticket 2x about the same subject and got the exact same reply 2x...even included info in the second ticket about howthe first ticket was answered wrong and unhelpfully.
The Red Eclipse
VahxFrost'BiteSíon TéxCoriena
Vai'xSpike Decepta Brotu

CherylAJackson
11.28.2012 , 11:04 PM | #10
This ****er said I needed a validated email before I could move past level 15. ***. Completely in left field.
The Ebon Hawk:Cheryl-Victoria:Sith Marauder:LeveL 36
The Ebon Hawk:Margrette-Anne:Jedi Shadow:Level 33
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/3fyNcs
PLEASE use my referral link!