Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Harbinger DOWN???

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Midgen
11.22.2012 , 01:22 AM | #31
Seems there are still issues. I got stuck in a queue that said 3 hours, while guild mates are already online. I rebooted my computer and was able to log in, and logged into fleet.

I tried to send a mail message and the message hung on my screen and never sent. after a couple of min I cancelled and tried again, and got a "Mail System Error". After several more tries it finally went. I hope it's not lost forever.

LUNDYFIED
11.22.2012 , 06:21 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
Yes they are. and I fi ask for more than they will give, MAYBE they will get teh clue that they need to TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY for their Broken crap. Besides, I just got all riled up reading this forum
But do you agree we should get SOMETHING for this inconveinence? I'm freakin STUCK in a chair, on crutches with abroken leg and nothing to do BUT play SWTOR right now.
I agree we should get something for our inconvenience. Nothing huge bc it was only down for an hour. Maybe 250 Cartel coins. Or 360 to be able to buy the Crime Lord pack. =)
aka Virusvenenoso

LUNDYFIED
11.23.2012 , 09:13 PM | #33
Its down again...
aka Virusvenenoso

michaeltho
11.23.2012 , 09:15 PM | #34
it down again ***.......always when i'm in the middle of a warzone or flashpoint....they need to do something it happening to much....maybe they need another pve server for west coast to take presure of The Harbinger

SWGguy
11.23.2012 , 09:18 PM | #35
CS answered in another Thread they are looking into it

Ken-Worth
11.23.2012 , 09:32 PM | #36
Here we go again. ITs 7:30 PM. PST and the server when down. when it showed Full.

Kummerfield
03.21.2013 , 01:59 AM | #37
Its back up again.