Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Harbinger DOWN???

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SWGguy
11.22.2012 , 12:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGguy View Post
yeah ive been having some lagging issues with low MS like 2-3 weeks ago...never had it before and it was liek the thursday before F2P came out...when i go to my ship it sometimes go Bzzzzzzzz like an audio issue........and i updated my drivers but it didnt help...heard tell of a Memory Leakage
anyone else been having the same issue as me?

DakotaDoc
11.22.2012 , 12:48 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueSparten View Post
It's been lagging badly since free to play, hope they are expanding the infrastructure or they will lose the remaining subscribers
Yes, ONLY one West Coast PVE server...The Harbinger.....This was grand planning. Since F2P server has been initiated, this server has been listed as Full more often then not.

sharkboy
11.22.2012 , 12:49 AM | #23
Harbinger clearly only uses one hamster to power the servers, while the other servers have a minimum of two. Our hamster has been overworked to death. So I'm hoping they take this opportunity to not only replace the hamster we lost, but add a friend to help.

R.I.P Harbinger Hamster 11/22/2012
"Shiny! Let's be bad guys!"

Beesodd
11.22.2012 , 12:51 AM | #24 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi guys, server is back up.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Daxadar
11.22.2012 , 12:51 AM | #25
Back up!
"We should be fine as long as they dont have any giant robot Camels"

. . .

MinginMate
11.22.2012 , 12:55 AM | #26
well its back up

LUNDYFIED
11.22.2012 , 12:56 AM | #27
Looks to be up, I'm in a queue of 200 and <55 min.
aka Virusvenenoso

SithLady
11.22.2012 , 12:58 AM | #28
it's up but there's a 25 minute *********** QUE?! I want a refund on my sub AND I want a Throne, a Kwokian Monkey Lizard AND a Mak of Nihilus AND NOW BEcause I have to QUE to log into a game I PAY for, I want the 5500 CC pack. See to it BW/EA. This is bull crap.
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

LUNDYFIED
11.22.2012 , 01:03 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
it's up but there's a 25 minute *********** QUE?! I want a refund on my sub AND I want a Throne, a Kwokian Monkey Lizard AND a Mak of Nihilus AND NOW BEcause I have to QUE to log into a game I PAY for, I want the 5500 CC pack. See to it BW/EA. This is bull crap.
Why don't you just ask for free subscription for life and a RL speeder and Lightsaber while you are at it. Calm down, they are doing their best.
aka Virusvenenoso

SithLady
11.22.2012 , 01:11 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by LUNDYFIED View Post
Why don't you just ask for free subscription for life and a RL speeder and Lightsaber while you are at it. Calm down, they are doing their best.
Yes they are. and I fi ask for more than they will give, MAYBE they will get teh clue that they need to TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY for their Broken crap. Besides, I just got all riled up reading this forum
But do you agree we should get SOMETHING for this inconveinence? I'm freakin STUCK in a chair, on crutches with abroken leg and nothing to do BUT play SWTOR right now.
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda