Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Recruiting] Cute Pink Banthas

siegeshot
11.21.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1
Story:
Spoiler

Sorry, The Cute Pink Banthas are not recruiting at this time. We operate on PST starting around 4-5pm into the evening usually just dailies on the Repub side. We have an Emp side but can't commit enough time to it to keep people entertained. We occasionally look for one addition to do dailies and Flashpoints (depending on time) with. Very casual. No voice chats unless we need Mumble for HM FP / daily coordinations. No time requirements. We have a private forum for RP stories, strategies and news) so no worries about the outside reading your RP stories.

Working adults where this's their tiny piece of get away. No drama. I can heal anything up through Heroic Karaga and past, and whatever else the game can throw at me, so don't worry about needing a healer. You're free to play whatever you want. Guild vault with four tabs. Trust is a huge huge issue. There has to be full trust. There can also be zero drama / stress / anxiety. We expect you to be cool headed, polite, calm, reasonable, understanding, empathetic, and tolerant. Basically we expect nothing but moral high ground at all times. You can be silly but:: moral high ground.

History: We been created technically since guild creation existed some time in 2011 but the long version is...
Spoiler

Die hard set on RP, casual, just going with the flow. You don't have to RP, but if you're on Beregrin you probably already do. We only roleplay our characters, and have full stories in the forum. You can do either, both, or neither. It's totally up to you. We just expect you to be tolerant of us, and vice versa.

I think that's about it. If you're still reading please direct message me if you wanted to talk and we'll hook up in game and talk. You may have seen me. I go by Lancer.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE. Republic.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

siegeshot
03.30.2013 , 02:05 PM | #2
Update bump. One of our members decided to focus on personal life so we needed to add a member. Personal life is #1 so them leaving was a-okay with us! We'll all be playing Makeb and grinding HM FP's and all of the dailies we can possibly handle. :P

Thanks all!
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE. Republic.
Original beta group: Squadron 367