Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

From Brute to Silly: the Life of Ald

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
From Brute to Silly: the Life of Ald

iamthehoyden
01.28.2013 , 04:29 PM | #141
All the Alds
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Jenovan
01.28.2013 , 04:48 PM | #142
Bwahaha... XD I don't know if the setup was intentional or not, but

Spoiler
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

irishfino
02.06.2013 , 07:54 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
All the Alds
There are so many Alds, they to have different nicknames. Something not Ald, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
Bwahaha... XD I don't know if the setup was intentional or not, but

Spoiler
That's what I was going for.

Thanks for reading everyone!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
02.06.2013 , 07:56 PM | #144
Change of Uniform

M-my Lord, that uniform is not becoming of your station, Quinn said, thoroughly scandalized at Alds state of dress. Sure, his new Lord hadnt worn a shirt the entire time they worked together on Balmorra, but this this was madness!

I liked the way it made your bum look, Ald said defensively.

Im sure we could have armor fitted to give you the look you desire for your backside, Quinn replied stiffly. He pointedly ignored Alds mention of his bum. No use in embarrassing them both.

Are you saying this doesnt look good?

It looks perfectly fine. Quinn paused. For an officer in the Imperial Navy. You are a Sith. You should be wearing armor befitting a Sith Lord.

I deem this befits me. What now? Ald said testily.

Quinn sighed quietly. I will not argue with you, of course, but I do not agree with you. At all.

Noted and ignored.

Im used to it.

Ald laughed. You seem used to my relaxed nature as well.

Quinn started. I I didnt mean to offend, my Lord.

Ald laughed again. Im not upset. Im rather proud of myself, getting you to open up like this. I like it. Please, continue this trend.

As you wish, my Lord.

Notes:

Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Tatile
02.07.2013 , 04:40 AM | #145
I'm still of the mind that the Imperial uniform is the sexiest uniform in the galaxy and has a large fan-base in the Republic, Outer Rim and, of course, the Empire.

"The Empire is invading, you say? Let me activate these strategically located cameras."

bright_ephemera
02.07.2013 , 09:27 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I'm still of the mind that the Imperial uniform is the sexiest uniform in the galaxy and has a large fan-base in the Republic, Outer Rim and, of course, the Empire.

"The Empire is invading, you say? Let me activate these strategically located cameras."
Turning any and all visitors away: "I'm busy studying...military history. Try calling back later."
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Jenovan
02.07.2013 , 09:40 AM | #147
It *is* a ridiculously well-tailored uniform, and pretty much everyone looks good in it (stuffy Naval officers' observations notwithstanding). Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a Marauder in Imperial greys; must pay more attention. XD
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Damask_Rose
02.07.2013 , 12:15 PM | #148
Is there an orange version that can be crafted? Or is it an item we need to suggest as adaptive gear in the cartel market? I have a hankering to put my mara in an Imperial uniform now...
Unity 3d tutorials http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks
http://www.swtor.com/r/Z9xhHv

Tatile
02.07.2013 , 12:23 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Is there an orange version that can be crafted? Or is it an item we need to suggest as adaptive gear in the cartel market? I have a hankering to put my mara in an Imperial uniform now...
There are a couple. Hammer Lookout's trousers are a lovely white (which go with everything) and the level 40-ish grey/black Medic's chest is just gorgeous. If I didn't already have my Vendetta for my Agent, he'd be wearing that.

bright_ephemera
02.07.2013 , 12:39 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Almost any gear that can be worn by an Agent can be worn by a Marauder.

My Marauder is usually in her RD-03A Recon Jacket (also here) but keeps a Hooligan's Jacket for special occasions.

I can confirm that Quinn will sleep with you if you wear this. Have at it, Aldrdinar!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.