Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your characters are not available due to maintenance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Your characters are not available due to maintenance
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DaemonDawn
11.21.2012 , 06:43 PM | #1
I've been getting this error since i tried to log in today, I play on the server Red Eclipse.

It started with the game launcher becoming slow and sluggish, and later on it would take forever to acctualy get to the character selection screen.

After all the loading to get there i end up in the server selection screen with the error:
"Your characters are not available due to maintenance. Please try again later" popping up.

This is starting to piss me off since i acctualy played this just a few hours earlier and it worked fine.

I found a forum post where some people had a similar problem just a few months back on Candorous Ordo.

This is the link to that forum: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5078007

Is it just me having this problem or does anyone else have it?
And is this an issue you are currently addressing or is it on the infamous "To-Do list"?

Beesodd
11.21.2012 , 06:56 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi DaemonDawn,

Thanks for the report.

Are you able to attempt to join any other server after you get the initial message?

Can you run the repair function on the launcher in case there is a local issue? You can find this by clicking the cog icon after logging in.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DaemonDawn
11.22.2012 , 02:33 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi DaemonDawn,

Thanks for the report.

Are you able to attempt to join any other server after you get the initial message?

Can you run the repair function on the launcher in case there is a local issue? You can find this by clicking the cog icon after logging in.
Ok.. Now I've tried both the Repair function, that dident work. And to start a new character on another server.. It worked but went slow to load in the starting movie and such.

DaemonDawn
11.22.2012 , 06:12 AM | #4
bump