Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So in 1 year, the previously top PvP gear becomes obsolete.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So in 1 year, the previously top PvP gear becomes obsolete.

NoTomorrow
11.21.2012 , 06:08 PM | #1
Judging by this, I guess it's safe to expect Elite Warhero to be removed from vendors in December 2013, assuming the SWOTR will still exist by then

And i remember the days when people used to be impressed when somebody had 1-2 pieces of BM gear people that grinded the 60 valor before the valor buff and got items with that stupid random bag system they brought back in for cartels

Jeez, how fast times flies by We might witness how marauders will be the least played class in SWTOR, it's never to late
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Lexlo
11.21.2012 , 06:19 PM | #2
Yea, I still remember when BM gear was a lottery system. *shudder*

Re-releasing existing sets of armor (in a different color) with +4 to different stats is not engaging content, nor fun to spend 2 months to obtain a fully maximized setup. It's a band aid to make up for lack of actual PvP content.

I really wish they would stop this crap and get to establishing a plan for World PvP already. Here's to 2013.
Prophecy of the Five
<WAR>|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| |:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|<LTW>
Twitch.TV

Darkoman
11.21.2012 , 06:22 PM | #3
I have said in a couple threads that this is just a time sink for pvpers. if they just wanted to fix the gear gap they would just adjust the stats on WH and BM mods instead of adding a new tier and getting rid of BM
Member of Pathfinder; a sub-group of the Jedi Order assigned to locate and protect initiate force users
SWTOR-RP Guide

Ovan_Oh-One
11.21.2012 , 06:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Judging by this, I guess it's safe to expect Elite Warhero to be removed from vendors in December 2013, assuming the SWOTR will still exist by then

And i remember the days when people used to be impressed when somebody had 1-2 pieces of BM gear people that grinded the 60 valor before the valor buff and got items with that stupid random bag system they brought back in for cartels

Jeez, how fast times flies by We might witness how marauders will be the least played class in SWTOR, it's never to late
It's an MMORPG. This happens all the time.
And people cry about it all the time like it's something new.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

myolinyr
11.21.2012 , 06:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
the false shock and pretend outrage is lolarius.

trezy
11.21.2012 , 06:44 PM | #6
Initially people complained that there was nothing to do one you obtained full WH.

Now that EWH is announced people are still complaining? Keep in mind that grinding pieces in this game is the only thing that keeps it fresh.(PvE is subjectively boring as hell)

If anything now people will be rolling alts even faster. Really though I would say it's a good thing considering the amount of new pvpers we have.

Darkoman
11.21.2012 , 06:50 PM | #7
i am all for choice how about different set bonuses or something that is an alternative not a replacement
Member of Pathfinder; a sub-group of the Jedi Order assigned to locate and protect initiate force users
SWTOR-RP Guide

Master-Nala
11.21.2012 , 07:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
This is true of so many things.

NoTomorrow
11.21.2012 , 07:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkoman View Post
i am all for choice how about different set bonuses or something that is an alternative not a replacement
Id be cateful with those ideas on this forum sir. You see, brilliant things like adding new interesting set bonuses would make this game way too fun and would actually require some effort from devs. Are you sure you want to make them your enemies for suggesting something that amazin?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

GARhenus
11.21.2012 , 07:30 PM | #10
I guess this is normal... i mean how many tiers does WoW armors have?