Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher Problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Crimina
11.21.2012 , 01:05 PM | #1
Can someone help me ? I can't download patch or repair. It always stucks at random percantages.

Spoiler

Crimina
11.21.2012 , 01:33 PM | #2
anyone understand anything from this log above ?

Crimina
11.21.2012 , 01:44 PM | #3
anyone ?

Sutii
11.21.2012 , 03:43 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Crimina,

The most common solution to this issue is making sure everything is up to date. Please ensure that you have checked each of the points in the following spoiler:

Spoiler
If you are still encountering this issue after checking all of the above, please reply here including a DxDiag report. Information on how to obtain this can be found here.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Crimina
11.21.2012 , 04:47 PM | #5
Here is my dxdiag. This diag is taken under safe mode + network

Spoiler

Crimina
11.21.2012 , 07:05 PM | #6
I uninstalled swtor from my computer and downloaded latest client. I wanted to patch everything from the beginning. However launcher didn't even installed English video 1. It has downloaded but when it came to install it just stuck at 52%.

Crimina
11.22.2012 , 02:58 AM | #7
anyone have any idea about this problem ? My launcher log and dxdiag log is attached to this thread. Please someone help...

Beruthien
11.22.2012 , 03:04 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Crimina,

Based on your DxDiag your Windows does not have the latest updates installed. Please run Windows update and install all available updates including Service Pack 1.

After this please go to www.swtor.com/download, download the latest launcher setup file and run the setup over the current installation. After this please remove and re-add firewall and antivirus exceptions for SWTOR.exe and Launcher.exe.

Then, ensuring that you have the launcher closed and gone from your Processes list in Task Manager, delete the following files in the client installtion folder and sub-folders:
- "Patch" folder
- "Patcher_-1toXX" or similar folders
- "assets_swtor_XXX_XXX" or similar folders (do not delete the folder named "Assets")
- "Patcher.version" file
- "Launcher.settings" file
- "Launcher.exe" file

Then run the Fixlauncher.exe found in the client installation folder.

Once this has completed, please restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking, and let it patch.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Crimina
11.22.2012 , 05:50 AM | #9
OK I will do that. To make it guarantee can I just uninstall swtor from my computer and after I install swtor client from web ?