Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[DAILY] Targeted Misfire

OpeningToEndgame
11.21.2012 , 10:02 AM | #1
This new Section X daily is absolutely ridiculous. There are a total of 6 mobs in the whole area that drop the quest item. The respawn timer is, as of right now, at least 12 minutes. I kill 4 or 5 and NONE of them drop the item. I really think this quest needs to be looked at.

wainot-keel
11.21.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2
/signed

That's the reason I never went back to section X after the first time to get the droid quest.

LadyTributary
11.21.2012 , 12:56 PM | #3
I am currently standing in the midst of a mob respawn point, waiting for them to spawn. Another guy is waiting at the other mob respawn point. And there's plenty of time to read the forums while I wait for these guys to respawn another 4-5 times, since I've killed them about that many times and I'm still at 0 of 3. This is really not fun.

Sambril
11.21.2012 , 10:29 PM | #4
Did this once with my assassin, not really in a hurry to repeat it. The BH comms for the weekly are nice, but not worth the aggravation. It should be a single item needed instead of three, with 100% drop rate.

Ms_Sunlight
11.21.2012 , 10:34 PM | #5
When the area's busy every spawn point for the marksman mobs is camped, with people trying to ninja by tagging them first. Didn't you learn anything from the Black Hole? Either instance the area or make all the mobs and not just one type have a chance to drop what is needed.
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard

OlosBC
11.22.2012 , 12:26 AM | #6
Quest is completely arsed for sure. However, grouping with people around you can help quite a bit, ASCs seem to be assigned individually, so multiple people can get drops from the same mob. That way you can cover multiple spawns as a group.
Olos - 55 Hybrid Powertech
Fonia - 55 Madness Sorceror
<Dark Fury> of Jedi Covenant
Previously Fonia and Daygoru of Tempest server in SWG.

OpeningToEndgame
11.22.2012 , 09:18 AM | #7
I am grouped with someone. We've killed 11 Marksmen. He got 2 on the first kill(s) I got none. Why wouldn't you allow us to both loot the mob on this quest? I have all 3 now and he still has 2. It's ridiculous. If I didn't need the credits so bad.

DarthKaldriss
11.22.2012 , 11:26 AM | #8
Yeah they need to change either the amount of mobs in there that drop the items or up the respawn rate.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun !!

Orlesian
11.22.2012 , 05:17 PM | #9
This definitely needs to change. Pretty silly to have so few enemies there that drop what you need.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

MonsterrLuv
11.23.2012 , 02:34 PM | #10
Ive noticed on this if you're grouped up with someone that has that quest part completed or is not 0/3 like you are the codes don't drop for whoever is further behind. I have absolutely no problem getting codes on Jedi Covenant while by myself. The only time I have issues is when a guildie has decided to do dailies with me.
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected