Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Can you send BM/WH mods via the Cartel Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Can you send BM/WH mods via the Cartel Armor?

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
11.21.2012 , 07:16 AM | #1
Pretty much in the title.

I have a 50 sniper that I was pretty dumb with when I first hit 50 and I want to reroll the character to try different options in the story since I am bored, and sniper has always been my favorite playstule, but I want to keep the name on the new toon. Figured I might as well send over my BM mods to an alt and then over to the new toon when I roll him. Outside of the story, it will pretty much just be PvP

I could use Legacy Gear, but just wanted to know if I had another option.

Ancaglon's Avatar


Ancaglon
11.21.2012 , 07:17 AM | #2
No. The cartel armor is all BoE, which means it binds to you the moment you put in or take out mods.

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
11.21.2012 , 07:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ancaglon View Post
No. The cartel armor is all BoE, which means it binds to you the moment you put in or take out mods.
Ah. That answers that.

Thank you

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
11.21.2012 , 08:39 AM | #4
Heres another quick question. Doe it matter what level legacy gear I use?

I have at least 4 inheritance kits across my characters and I am pretty sure I could get one more pretty quickly. Would make it a lot cheaper.

jgoldsack's Avatar


jgoldsack
11.21.2012 , 08:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Heres another quick question. Doe it matter what level legacy gear I use?

I have at least 4 inheritance kits across my characters and I am pretty sure I could get one more pretty quickly. Would make it a lot cheaper.
Inheritance items have no modification slots.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

CharterMonkKent's Avatar


CharterMonkKent
11.21.2012 , 09:04 AM | #6
They are supposedly going to reintroduce some of the special events in upcoming patches. If they do you'll want to get the full sand people set. It doesn't take too long to get. With that set you can toss gear around your legacy quite easily.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

jgoldsack's Avatar


jgoldsack
11.21.2012 , 09:05 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
They are supposedly going to reintroduce some of the special events in upcoming patches. If they do you'll want to get the full sand people set. It doesn't take too long to get. With that set you can toss gear around your legacy quite easily.

You can also buy the legacy gear from the vendor on your capital city. Same vendor who trades in the inheritance gear.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
11.21.2012 , 09:12 AM | #8
Yeah. It's no big deal. I figure I don't need a full set since the prices of WH is being dropped to BM prices in 1.6. There will be less to subsidize if I cap my comms with the new raised limit before 50. So, if I run dailies with a couple of toons, it would be more than enough; and I already have some creds to where really, I probably just need to cover the mod stripping price if that.

Kegparty's Avatar


Kegparty
11.21.2012 , 10:34 AM | #9
WH is going to be sooo cheap anyways now Should take you a week for WH

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
11.21.2012 , 10:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
WH is going to be sooo cheap anyways now Should take you a week for WH
Yeah, I just hate wasting teh BM gear I already have. Might be mute anyway. Might be quiker to just get the missing pieces of WH than to do dailies to buy legacy gear and strip mods.