Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server lag is inexcusable

Gaznolan
12.03.2012 , 04:33 AM | #121
Not sure if this helps anyone, but when I first started playing no issues at all. sent my pc in for a repair then crashes every 10 -15 mins. I realized after awhile that when I sent in for a repair they reinstalled a 32 bit version of windows. I then installed windows 8 64 bit. I have had zero crashes and good fps always at 60 with vsync on. Hope some off u find this helpful but I assume most would no this anyway I am not great with computers

TheLordMagnus
12.03.2012 , 04:43 AM | #122
games engine is a pice of garbage we know it they know it
spikes have been complained about since the start and have gotten worse as they go along and to make it worse people keep leaving and new people replace them and have to start all over again
i resubbed only to have the pain of seeing the game in worse state then when i left after the F2P announcement
the game at least used to run on max setting and only stutter on fleet which was ok a stutter once every 30 mins or so was fine for me

now i have issues with 10k lat and it bouncing around all over the place ITS NOT STABLE i hear some saying its ok i hear more saying its not
befoure their stupid shadow upgrade the game ran fine
now i just sit and wait to hear when it gets better and 10k lat spikes are not ok its them why cos no other game i play does this {EVE WOW PLANET SIDE2 LOTRO STO} all run fine thats just to name a few as well

25 to 30 lat 100fps every where is what i used to get befoure 1.4 on max settings now the game runs like a cheep beta you tell me its not their problem its mine

love starwars but ive had enough i play a month here and there but im of to beta test ESO mabie they will get their act in order

on a side not the super secret space missions are the heroic crap they cant make the game run on planets they cant make real 3d space combat for years lol we are still waiting for guild captl ships lol hahahahahahahaha
faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll is all this game will ever be forever know for its great story and pretty much nothing else
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE