Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins Ledger Issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Papeion
11.22.2012 , 03:23 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello again Talonclaw,

Unfortunately I was unable to load images from photobucket earlier, and so without the information on dates in your post I had to provide all relevant advise that I could. As per my previous post, I would then recommend that you contact Customer Service for further assistance with this issue.

Regarding the problem you have with HK-51 and the Hero Banner, please also submit tickets concerning these as our Customer Service Representatives will be able to investigate the matters further. Unfortunately they are not issues we can resolve via the Forum.

Thanks.
open a ticket ? why ? why not just give the phone number when they select open a ticket because that's what the automated email gives them , i have only been away a month and i have came back to mayhem what is happening to your game ? and your "Customer Services" really its a joke

Lisidious
11.22.2012 , 03:41 AM | #12
Same issue with submitting a ticket only to get a cut and paste response from M0-T0 that has NOTHING to do with my problem! This M0-T0 person doesn't bother to read a single word other than "cartel coins" before sending out the ridiculous form letter response.

I'm owed 1,000 coins for owning a Collector's Edition.

I have had to submit 4 tickets because I keep getting this SAME CSR with the same response that has nothing to do with my situation telling me to submit a new ticket if this doesn't solve the issue.

My husband has a Collector's Edition. He received his 1,000 coins for it.
I have a Collector's Edition. I have yet to receive my 1,000 coins for it.

This ....person....keeps sending the same copy and paste response, and we are not the ONLY ones who've had the unfortunate displeasure to deal with M0-T0 that doesn't actually read the tickets.

BioWare....perhaps it would help if you informed M0-T0 that they are NOT an actual droid, so behaving like an automated bot is not customer service.

L

Eurynamous
11.22.2012 , 04:56 AM | #13
Hello again Talonclaw,

I am sorry to hear that you have had issues raising this problem to our Customer Service Team. I have forwarded your concerns and the matter will be investigated as soon as a member of our Customer Service Team is able to. As I previously stated some delay may be experienced, however I do hope that the matter is resolved for you correctly in short order.

Please do let us know here how you get on, or if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks.

Hello Eurynamous,

I didn't mean to imply that photobucket wasn't working, I simply said I couldn't access it earlier. That could have been for a whole host of reasons out of my hands, from it being blocked on the corporate network to an outage not letting me connect. I did check out the images when I could on my phone and I have since been able to load them on this computer as well.

Apologies for the confusion my previous post may have caused, I hope I've clarified that now.

Thanks.
Sutii, I don't mean to attack you, just some of us have ongoing tickets with canned responses and them being closed. It's leading to a high level of frustration that is turning everything into a negative experience for everyone. Not intentionally trying to kill the messenger here, most of us just aren't getting a human response on any of our issues.
The Red Zone
Amadus Starcrusher
I will take your light, force you into darkness and give you true freedom and power

Talonclaw
11.22.2012 , 04:19 PM | #14
Hello again Talonclaw,

I am sorry to hear that you have had issues raising this problem to our Customer Service Team. I have forwarded your concerns and the matter will be investigated as soon as a member of our Customer Service Team is able to. As I previously stated some delay may be experienced, however I do hope that the matter is resolved for you correctly in short order.

Please do let us know here how you get on, or if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks.

Hello Eurynamous,

I didn't mean to imply that photobucket wasn't working, I simply said I couldn't access it earlier. That could have been for a whole host of reasons out of my hands, from it being blocked on the corporate network to an outage not letting me connect. I did check out the images when I could on my phone and I have since been able to load them on this computer as well.

Apologies for the confusion my previous post may have caused, I hope I've clarified that now.

Thanks.
Do you have any clue when I will receive my missing Hero Banner and also my Missing 1800 Cartel coins? Also will the hero banner be mailed to all characters on my legacy/account?
Jedi Consular - Sage
Avidly waiting for The Old Republic.

Talonclaw
11.23.2012 , 08:42 AM | #15
bump..
Jedi Consular - Sage
Avidly waiting for The Old Republic.