Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

did my first 50 wz in a year

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
did my first 50 wz in a year

Angel_of_Cain
11.20.2012 , 09:29 PM | #11
Welcome to PvP in SWTOR.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Epix
11.20.2012 , 09:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
i will admit it was on my newly 50 sage

but srsly one thing i loved about swtor upon release was how LONG it took to kill anybody...

sent/mara's were stupid OP in dmg and survivability a year ago and it seems worse now.... is Bioware even paying attention?
Except ops and scoundrels killing people within a stun lock. I miss that !

Monterone
11.20.2012 , 09:54 PM | #13
Yeah I miss the old TTK.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

TalkingDinosaur
11.20.2012 , 09:59 PM | #14
I want to know the secret on how to make my Master Strike crit for 14k.

What's even more sad is the people who actually think the OP is serious.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Piam
11.20.2012 , 10:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Angel_of_Cain View Post
Welcome to PvP in SWTOR.
Yup, people that will take their ball and go home if they don't have instant gratification.

You could use instant knockback, your stun, or instant-lift to interrupt Ravage. Even derp it with the bubble stun spec.

No offense, but judging time to kill as a fresh 50 vs someone who possibly is in full WH is a very poor judge. There is now MK-2 recruit gear that you can get which will help ease the gap. Once 1.6 comes out, you can catch up in a week or two of WZs since WH will be 1/8th the price it is now.

TheronFett
11.20.2012 , 10:41 PM | #16
so yes 3 50s from over a year ago
Nah. Game launched 12/15/11.

Nidza
11.20.2012 , 11:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Nah. Game launched 12/15/11.
That's early release,game release was on the 20th I believe

Smashbrother
11.20.2012 , 11:36 PM | #18
i will admit it was on my newly 50 sage

but srsly one thing i loved about swtor upon release was how LONG it took to kill anybody...

sent/mara's were stupid OP in dmg and survivability a year ago and it seems worse now.... is Bioware even paying attention?
You're gone for a year and expect to just magically "run with the big boys"? *** kind of stupid mentality is that?

Seriously, it's like a pro athlete who takes a year off from whatever sport they play, comes back to the game w/o having trained or practiced in that year, and complain about how he got his *** handed to him by all these other athletes who've been playing the whole time he was gone.

LilTsar
11.20.2012 , 11:40 PM | #19
probably got smashed. force crush+lolsmash+full ravage+a critical execute will kill even a geared sage. thats why you should cleanse, stun/knockback ravage, and qq about smash being op until its fixed.
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

denpic
11.21.2012 , 12:32 AM | #20
Op is a noob 1 wz and you think you can compete against players that have done 10s of thousands