Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changed Payment Method. Lost subscription

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Changed Payment Method. Lost subscription

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LadyVeratten
11.20.2012 , 08:26 PM | #1
I lost my subscription when i changed my payment method to a card that is my regular card and it canceled my subscription and it says that my account doesnt have an active subscription. I had been watching all the people on here having issues and now I changed mine and have the same issue.

I have no idea what to do, I just know I dont want to go back to WoW really I dont.

Beesodd
11.20.2012 , 08:43 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi LadyVeratten,

Can you try to log in again now please? There are a number of reports of this and similar issues which we can resolve through the forums, so I've tried to put that through now.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

LadyVeratten
11.20.2012 , 09:49 PM | #3
It still tells me that my subscription was cancled. I had used my temp card to set the account up and changed the card number to my new one and thats when it all went screwy. I will sign in again and see if the game is working right. I am also having game issues. I have lag and freezing issues. I know my operating system is right and then stuff is good just a small and minor issue with my grapics but even though I have been able to play less. Help with that would be great too