Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is anyone getting actual support?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is anyone getting actual support?

KailuaSith
11.25.2012 , 08:46 PM | #21
9 days and counting on my ticket. I don't even care anymore. I'm over SWTOR. Customer service has put the nail in the coffin for me.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

GreatEkim
11.25.2012 , 11:01 PM | #22
5 days for me and I still have not even had a "were busy" message. Just being completely ignored. I understand it is the holidays, but come on people are paying and you cant afford to staff enough people to answer our problems. Worst customer service. With any other company I never waited more then a few hours for actual help.

fatoldguy
11.26.2012 , 01:00 AM | #23
The customer service in this game is on average HORRIBLE!

That said, while it took several days, the customer service rep named Andy, that handled my issue, and talked to me in game did an amazing job, he was patient when I clearly was frustrated, and they need to promote him, and hire more like him, quickly.
RIP Orange pixel

50 Sage, 50 Sentinel, 50 Commando, 50 Juggernaut, 50 Shadow.

Avisian
11.26.2012 , 01:06 AM | #24
8 days pass and my ticket still opened. Even more - my friend play for 9 days payed Free-To-Play and have no answer on his numerous tickets

jprife
11.26.2012 , 10:47 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by hengirl View Post
A few months back i had cause to contact CS they took about 15 mins to answer and sorted my issue out in good time,fast forward to Sunday and my account locked issue i just cant get in touch with anyone ive been on the phone for hours on end,as clearly others have too it just isn't good enough at all.

Most of them were laid off over the summer.

"Second round of layoffs hit the BioWare Austin team"

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...e-austin-team/

KidPunkStar
11.26.2012 , 11:48 PM | #26
I have yet to hear of ANYONE paying them money getting ANY help what-so-ever... They don't help anyone, they don't care, they just want our money... And I'm sorry, I'm not going to continue giving them money if they aren't going to offer ANY kind of assistance or help in any way... Good Luck not caring about your customers Bioware/EA !!

Stansman
11.26.2012 , 11:57 PM | #27
No help from them whatsover, my last few requests have either been turned down or ignored and I've been giving them money for almost a year now.

Skodan
11.27.2012 , 12:05 AM | #28
i had put in a ticket around 12am-1am on the 26th, when i logged in at around 12 pm the 26th my ticket was answered
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

DeludedAussie
11.27.2012 , 12:23 AM | #29
I waited 4 days for one of my tickets regarding an Item. Got a Response from M0-T0 or whatever the hell it was with an answer which had nothing to do with my inquiry then the ticket was closed. so I have created another ticket and will probably have another 4 day wait....

Jaedine
11.27.2012 , 01:06 AM | #30
I get a response from MO-TO Protocol Droid, saying due to Cartel Coin Purchases Limit per day, havent been able to buy any since 20th of november, also saying it could be my Visa card that wont work even though Ive been using it to buy Coins with it before the 19th and use it to pay for my subscription. And with my subscription due in a couple of days with it actually accept the card with I get my automatic subscription payment. WILL BE HELL TO BE PAID IF ITS REJECTED. And after all that, even after telling them that after contacting my bank its there end! Still waiting on a Live Agent!