Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warrior smash spec

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warrior smash spec

SajPl
11.25.2012 , 04:21 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgonKara View Post
Yeah well I hope they don't nerf my Warriors because some carebears can't handle a little pvp competition. PvP re-balancing causes more problems in TOR than their glitchy graphics updates. PvE should come first imho.
At this rate you wont have competition youll be plaing only against marauders

Hediori
11.25.2012 , 04:33 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgonKara View Post
Smash is the only thing the Rage spec has going for it, if that gets nerfed the spec will be pointless.
This is true, but that's hardly a sufficient justification for the outright silly damage output. Rather than a flat nerf to Smash, they should actually put some effort in and make it a viable spec, over the one-trick pony which it is now. (More like stallion, but y'know.)

BobaStyx
11.25.2012 , 05:16 PM | #83
I like how the further you get into the thread, the larger the hit is with smash. 7k hits!! No no... 8k hits!!! Well, I see 8-9k hits when I play!! *** are you all geared with, PvE greens? Yes, I've gotten 7k smashes but I've yet to have the stars align with Bloodthirst + Force leap and 4 piece Vindi set bonus to hit a 9k or 10k smash like I've seen people whine about in here or even close to that number. Just put the CD back to 15 secs, 12 secs when spec'd so people can go and find a new witch hunt to pursue. This is getting to be pathetic.

Givemedanger
11.25.2012 , 06:29 PM | #84
That spec/ability needs a nerf and we all know it (including the people that play using smash).