Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

macumba
11.21.2012 , 04:04 AM | #41
given the sssp (super secret space project) is still alive, new missions are better than nothing
the only I would like to know is if the gunslinger's charged burst sound is finally going to be fixed in 1.6 (after not fixing this during 1.4 and not fixing this with 1.5 its about time to repair the class)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

sandisrd
11.21.2012 , 04:06 AM | #42
I'm really pleased to see BW doing good job on keeping everyone excited...

Thank you BW for your good service!...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

andreas_barth
11.21.2012 , 05:38 AM | #43
Cool

I dont want to whine but... I'd like to see more bright and colorful areas for end game. Dark and gloomy places are cool to some extent but i prefer Tython-like envoriments.

Jekar
11.21.2012 , 05:52 AM | #44
So much for the extra 5 levels. Guess maybe 1.7?

Arvig
11.21.2012 , 06:19 AM | #45
Here's my thoughts:

Good: 1) Good to see some attempt to improve space missions. I've done maybe 2, period. This might give me incentive to equip my ship and then give them a try again.
2) I stopped pvping a long while ago, but nice to see a new pvp warzone.
3) Looks like they are keeping their promise of roughly every six weeks for updates.

Bad (well for me at least);
1) No group level pve content. I know we just got that with Section X & the HK-51 series, but we've been promised Makeb for a long while. Even Cathar with maybe some small quest series to unlock their use (like rescue a Cathar clan or something else quest or lore related on top of just adding the race for use) would be good.
2) More Ops level pve content, even though I don't really do ops right now would be welcome.
3) Not as hot for it as some but no raise in level cap. Although I guess we need a new world or enough new pve content set at the new cap level to justify that. Just going to 55 or 60 with no new level IMO is almost pointless, what does one do once one hit's 60th if there's no new content for a level 60?

I know at a six week schedule they can only add so much at one time. And of course there's always 1.7 for the possible things still on the back burner. Anyway, happy about this even if I wish there was some pve content as well.

hallucigenocide
11.21.2012 , 07:56 AM | #46
hmm... how long til this hits? weeks, months?
leveling a new toon atm and not sure if i should slow down on that abit and spend the rwz comms on the new gear instead of the regular WH gear we got now =/

Vlacke
11.21.2012 , 08:49 AM | #47
Very nice, i just re subbed after a little break and immediately i find good news.
Telcontar Legacy

bibobpipop
11.21.2012 , 08:49 AM | #48
Wooohoo for the change with Tionese gear payment

Irongut
11.21.2012 , 09:04 AM | #49
Don't you think you should fix all the bugs in 1.4 and 1.5 before you release any new content? Because I'm getting sick of them, especially the 3+ crashes to desktop a night I've been having since 1.4 when I never had any before.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)

Dovahbrah
11.21.2012 , 09:15 AM | #50
Where's the class changes, specifically merc/commando ones? A warzone is all well and good, but there needs to be more content than this. What Rift does in a month is more than you guys have done in 6.
Leaf - 50 Commando - The Fatman Notleaf - 50 Juggernaught - POT5
Leafe - 50 Shadow - The Fatman
Leafy - 50 Vanguard - The Fatman
Leafyy - 50 Sentinel - The Fatman