Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You can buy account unlocks and cartel items with CREDITS w00t!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
You can buy account unlocks and cartel items with CREDITS w00t!

ChifferElite
11.21.2012 , 05:59 AM | #41
I spent my cartel coins as soon as it came out had fun with the cartel packs, not been back on since not because in dissapointed I loved what I got, just can't play 2 games at once (cod came out) still subscribed and when I play again can't wait to sell some things and use others. I've never had much credits over 100k so maybe I can also make a little creds out of it too
Jedi Sentinel Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

morfius
11.21.2012 , 07:03 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ChazDoit View Post
I don't see how that's a problem, many of us resubscribed to get all the cartel coins, so we don't have any credit cap at the moment,
What would be the reason you buy those unlocks?
I am speaking of unlocks that apply to F2P (Section X for 2mil credits) not to all players (whole account inventory slot for 750k credits)
Got the idea?
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

jarjarloves
11.21.2012 , 07:37 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Wefi View Post
i saw a Speeder level 1 Unlock for 500k. :|
you must be playing a different game.

Speeder level 1 unlock is 40k in legacy

ChazDoit
11.21.2012 , 09:47 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Arodin View Post
I had no idea quickslot bars could be sold on the GTN. That's excellent. As a subscriber, I'm tempted to buy a bunch of those quickslots and sell them cheap to help out F2P players, because it's silly to have to pay to unlock the UI.
Sounds cool, let us know what server you're on