Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Gift Card?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shavlik
11.20.2012 , 06:08 AM | #1
Is there a physical card or digital promotion code for the Cartel market I can purchase to give as a Christmas gift? I'm looking for buy 1,000+ cartel coins and give them as a gift this holiday season but I can't seem to find where I would purchase something like that.

Anyone know if this is available yet? If not can I recommend this feature be added?

Thanks!
.:: Shavlik .:: Website .:: Forum
Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama...All About The Fun

Ratae
11.20.2012 , 06:27 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Shavlik,

Please see this link about Cartel coin cards which are available to North American customers: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6850

Hope this helps.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Roizel
11.20.2012 , 06:31 AM | #3
I live in Ontario Canada and I have been to best buy and Eb games which is owned by Game stop and no one at either location even knew what i was talking about so when will these cards actually be available since my 2 credit cards and my paypal account are not being accepted trough the system.

Exsuna
11.20.2012 , 07:14 AM | #4
From the change payment method page to purchase CC's they don't even have the a listing for Cartel Coin cards yet. On the other hand you can use EA game cards which I'm pretty sure I've seen in stores. Just won't get a mini-pet on the redemption from the look of it.
No, for the last time quit asking me I'm not a clone.....

PeterGun-SWE
11.20.2012 , 07:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello Shavlik,

Please see this link about Cartel coin cards which are available to North American customers: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6850

Hope this helps.
Greetings Ratae.

Will Cartel Coin cards be available in the EU in a near future, preferably befor x-mass.

Alienware_
12.06.2012 , 02:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Roizel View Post
I live in Ontario Canada and I have been to best buy and Eb games which is owned by Game stop and no one at either location even knew what i was talking about so when will these cards actually be available since my 2 credit cards and my paypal account are not being accepted trough the system.

ahhhh so thats why its not working for me. bioware hates canadians......