Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

so what is Bioware going to do with Master Dar'Nala?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

LUCASCASADEIS
11.20.2012 , 06:04 AM | #1

the others 2 server are growing right now, not too much but it's good for play, but what about Master Dar'Nala?
they are still with a terrible populartion.
are you going to do something?

Katsuragisama
11.20.2012 , 05:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post

the others 2 server are growing right now, not too much but it's good for play, but what about Master Dar'Nala?
they are still with a terrible populartion.
are you going to do something?
They havent done anything with the APAC servers, yet, for months... Why start now?
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Cheezfriend
11.20.2012 , 05:53 PM | #3
Free to play hasn't saved master Dar'Nala, it had a minimalist impact.

Time to do something about it Bioware. Stop make us waiting.

denpic
11.20.2012 , 05:58 PM | #4
This is the response I got

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us requesting a character service.

Unfortunately, at this time server transfers, account to account transfers, name changes, race changes, and legacy changes are not services that we offer. While this may change in the future, currently we are unable to offer assistance with these requests.

While we understand the frustration this may cause, we would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our players have the best possible game play experience. As such requests of this type is something that we are monitoring and may potentially offer in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid X1-A1
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

For 1 robots don't understand frustration and if they did we'd have a merger or transfers already we've waited months

LUCASCASADEIS
11.20.2012 , 06:10 PM | #5
yeah i would love the asia server in america servers

ObiJuanShenobi
11.20.2012 , 06:48 PM | #6
As long as transfers have been going on, I'd have sucked it up by now and rolled on a population "destination" server a LOOOOOONG time ago.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

oakamp
11.20.2012 , 07:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
Free to play hasn't saved master Dar'Nala, it had a minimalist impact.

Time to do something about it Bioware. Stop make us waiting.
f2p not save US pvp server either,
but im happy i didn't transfer to dar'nala at April .
English is not my first language, still working on it.

denpic
11.20.2012 , 07:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
As long as transfers have been going on, I'd have sucked it up by now and rolled on a population "destination" server a LOOOOOONG time ago.
Sorry but after creating 4 level 50's grinding 2 if them to full war hero itemised
I have no desire to start again or see the story content again so complaining for transfers or a merger is my only option at this time

Ailie
11.20.2012 , 07:16 PM | #9
Firstly, Bioware hasn't really done anything to 'save' the population on any of the APAC servers, the reason Gav Daragon is doing ok is because we as a community got together and started making stuff happen. We hold regular guild summits where all guilds are invited to discuss issues, we plan events to help everyone get involved as much as possible. Right now we're focusing on welcoming new players to TOR with several of us running low levels alts to help new players with content. The only thing I can suggest for you is to either wait, or re-roll, it sucks, but now is a good time to do it.
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

eventidephoenix
11.20.2012 , 07:30 PM | #10
didn't u see the APAC thread?

that's blatantly ignoring us lol