Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Randomjoeboogaar
12.01.2012 , 02:05 PM | #61
Ravagedpanda
Jedi covenant
Nar shadda
saturday December 1st.

* My cash and legacy/cartel purchases better be refunded. Or else im leaving this game(even though i love it)

Edit: Also i apparently still have 22 days left, so ***?

"You have 22 days of subscription play time remaining."

Maedel
12.01.2012 , 04:40 PM | #62
Same thing happened today. Re logging did fix it but as the OP has mentioned it reset all my bars and my rested XP which is not exactly fun...

Character Name: Tralgader
Server name: Jedi Covenant
Area logged in to: Imperial Fleet
Approximate time: 1st December 2012 5:30 PM EST

Wispel
12.01.2012 , 05:55 PM | #63
I just tried to pick a Bio-node when the game told me in big red letters
"You must first unlearn a crewskill before you can do that. Additional crew skill slots may be purchased from the Cartel Market"
Also I noticed some quickbars were gone
After relog, I could use my crewskill again as normal and the quickbars were back were they should be. But those two quickbars were empty.

-Holmes
12.01.2012 , 07:38 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or Free-to-Play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. Your character name.
  2. Your server name.
  3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
  4. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Thanks.
Char name: Rosu
Server: Dalborra
Area: Alderaan, doing quests with my friend.
Time: 9:35 AM. (GMT+8)

My mate and I were questing, and we got up and went to eat. Got booted to the server screen and when I logged in my shadow had all it's skills taken off, and was free to play. I relogged and lost all my quickbar setup, and the worst of all, I lost my speeders. The only vehicle I have left is the Rocket Boost from legacy perks.
"Australia has 7 out of the top 10 most venomous snake species in the world.
They used to have all 10, but the damn spiders killed off 3 of them.
"
- Random guy on Imp Fleet

Hildee
12.01.2012 , 09:00 PM | #65
Your character name: Veronie
Your server name: Ebon Hawke
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc): Mantis D5
Approximate time when the incident occurred:: approx 7:00 pm central December 1st 2012

This has happened prior with the same character a few weeks back, was logging into the cantina on Dromund Kaas. As with others UI, Restbonus and some skills were messed up and /or missing. Have been a subscriber for nearly a year with no breaks. Please fix this.

gangrelguy
12.02.2012 , 01:44 AM | #66
Your character name.: Kyraena
Your server name. : Jedi Covenant
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc). Cantina in Correllia spaceport
Approximate time when the incident occurred. : 11:15pm pst 12/1/12

I added the below because if there are collateral damages being done to the characters by this F2P bug, then the below character ALSO has been affected.

Your character name.: Bed'lem
Your server name. : Jedi Covenant
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc). near mailbox/bank/GTN at Promenade on Nar Shadaa
Approximate time when the incident occurred. : 11/26/12 at the time of ticket 6975615
(I filed this ticket after it happened but before I realized the character
had been rendered F2P)

NOW, for one of the causes of this problem...
If you are afk and get auto-logged out, and end up back at the server select screen, YOU NEED TO RESTART SWTOR!!!. If you do not restart SWTOR, the NEXT character you log into will be rendered free-to-play even though you have a paid account.
This may occur on any auto-log occurrence, I've just seen it consistently from the server select screen.

StarWarsOR
12.02.2012 , 01:59 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by sutii View Post
hello everyone,

we are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or free-to-play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. your character name.
  2. your server name.
  3. area logged in to (ie. Republic fleet, voss, etc).
  4. approximate time when the incident occurred.
thanks.
Hi here is my LATEST time - the resetting of toolbars is making this hard to keep playing till this is fixed...

Also ALL my reward items (CE - pre order - heroic flag etc etc) disapear but are back in emails to be collected again /sigh

Thank you for recognizing this issue, PLEASE treat as a priority for all players....

Name SAXXA

Server SHADOWLANDS

Logged SHIP

Time 19.00 gmt 01/12/2012
"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice" - Boba Fett

tzipidamus
12.02.2012 , 02:13 AM | #68
1. Tzipi
2. The Bastion
3 Republic Fleet
4. 10-11PM PST.

I own a CE and billing is not until the middle of December. Circumstances.. I was switching around toons (mainly between my consulars / inquisitor Tzipi .. Tzipi'Too .. and Tzipi'Damus ) ordering crafting missions. At the time I did not notice missing quick bars but the professions menu asked me to choose a profession.. I logged in a bit of shock out and checked my bank / swtor account first. A few minutes later, Tzipi appeared as a subscriber again. In my in-game mail, my CE special items were sent to Tzipi. (Some had been deleted from the bank by whatever error occurred tonight). Some pets, Founder's medal, party jawa, etc. Afterwards, I checked Tzipi'Too and that toon appeared completely unaffected.

Really frustrating. I have to restore my bars .. but more importantly I'm going to be paranoid about any possible losses / what if it happens again. Tzipi has been my main almost since launch. It's no fun logging in and seeing your toon not quite like you left it.

Skrones
12.03.2012 , 04:56 AM | #69
Bump for all to see

AngeloDan
12.03.2012 , 10:06 AM | #70
1. Your character name - AngeloDan
2. Your server name - The Red Eclipse
3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc) - Tattoine
4. Approximate time when the incident occurred - about half an hour ago

Same as all above, now all works like before, but all skills in the second and third quickbar dissapeared, and also i think about 50k rested xp.

EDIT: Also, i had to relearn speed piloting rank 2.