Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skrones
11.30.2012 , 02:15 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or Free-to-Play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. Your character name.
  2. Your server name.
  3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
  4. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Thanks.
Character Name: Skrones
Server name: Tomb of Freedom Nadd
Area logged in to: Taris
Approximate time: 28th November 2012, around 1-4pm GMT +8

Lost my rested exp, had to re-do my quick bars again and had to buy Speed Piloting Rank 2 again.
Completely unacceptable after I have already waited for a total of 6 hours on hold calling Customer Service to fix a bug in their system preventing me from subscribing.

Darkchilde
11.30.2012 , 04:17 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or Free-to-Play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. Your character name.
  2. Your server name.
  3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
  4. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Thanks.
This also happended to me this morning. I had used this character earlier on with no problems. When I logged in again an hour or so later, my I had an email containing all of the Collector's Edition items (with the Hero's Banner, which I originally didn't receive) and my account was acting like F2P. All of my quickslot bars other than #1 were empty, the UI was reset, my ship wasn't a safe zone, I was prompted to drop two of my crew skills, etc. I logged out and back in again twice and I'm back to 'normal'. My quickslots are still empty, though. I assumed this was something to do with the Hero's Banner rollout.

My details:
Characters name: Darkchilde
Server: Red Eclipse
Area: Fury
Time: 10:10am GMT

It's not a big deal for me as I only use this character for gathering crafting materials now, but I've only checked one of my other 7 so far (it was fine).

Dirtyshadow
11.30.2012 , 06:43 AM | #53
I had this same issue last night...
Logged in, the game DECIDED I wasnt a subscriber, when in fact I am...
* Reset my quickbars and removed them
* Downgraded my speeder training (losing the subscriber speeder perk and not being high enough to get it at normal level)
* Removed tauntan, part jawa, vehicle etc.
* Reset my toons appearance cause of hide helm, match colours, lost my title showing.
* Put cartel coin logos all over my character sheet and what not.

Logged out, logged back in.... Everything back to normal, only effected that one toon
* had to redo all my quickbars again.
* repay for my speeder training again *8015 credits lost*
* redo my appearance options
* recieved "player creation" mail for pets/vehicles/color crystal/party jawa.

In the end, mainly the shock... the whole resetting my bars and repaying for mount training... but seriously, if the game cant verify i am a subscriber and does all that by default like a vicious deadlocked gate. Shame on you bioware, it stings when it not warranted.

Dalborra (Oceanic Server)
Character: Dirtyboots
Planet: Hoth
Time: 1am Australian EST. (approx 22 hours ago)
__________________________________________________ ______________
Makes a multi-million dollar game and forgets to advertise it in the Australia, the countries they actually built a server for ??? Start marketing the game, viral ads, full page newspaper ads, media circus. Thats population control... new customers.

JovethGonzalez
11.30.2012 , 08:53 AM | #54 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone! We have a pending possible fix to this in an upcoming patch, but in the meantime, if you find yourself in this state, please contact Customer Service. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Laurreth
11.30.2012 , 08:59 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone! We have a pending possible fix to this in an upcoming patch, but in the meantime, if you find yourself in this state, please contact Customer Service. We apologize for any inconvenience.
That is ironic, because non-subscribers cannot normally contact customer service. (Unless someone fixed the CS form on the website…)

redsoxdave
11.30.2012 , 10:33 AM | #56
Characters name: Daevyn
Server: Jedi Covenant
Area: Fleet
Time: 11:19am EST

Second time this has happened to me in 24 hours. I've been intentionally sitting in the fleet, accruing rest XP for the last week while I played a different toon. Log in, log out and everything is back to normal except
- Have to refill my action bars
- Lost all my rested XP. So much for my strategy of

I really want to like this game (and do), but the bugs are getting to me. Spent 4 hours playing the other night, re-equipping companion items every 5 minutes, and now lost all my rested XP on this toon.

Is there any way to restore rest XP? Last time I called customer service, I waited for 30min to speak to someone, for it to take them 6 days to solve my problem. Not worth talking to them if that will be my experience again.

Biermacht
11.30.2012 , 10:36 AM | #57
Raando
Harbinger
Nar Shaddaa Cantina
11/29 10PM PST

Happened to me last night. Closed game, restarting fixed sub issue.

However, had to redo my UI and lost all my rested experience points which were maxed.

Skrones
11.30.2012 , 10:39 AM | #58
Does this mean that you will be no longer "investigating" any more posts on this thread?

poypoyking
11.30.2012 , 12:28 PM | #59
This happened to me this morning as well, around 11:10 CST with Kruk'Chau on the Ebon Hawk.

What a pain.

VladislavAnette
12.01.2012 , 02:31 AM | #60
Sure, but what's the point? You do not reply on tickets...(never got replies on mine) And even if so, there is still no fix for that... Hope your Patch won't take long
save us from your bugs