Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

11.22.2012 , 03:40 PM | #21
So, this occured to my friend. He paid for subcription in Sunday, 19 of November, and it still do not work. I will post his data. His account name is GagatekPL.
1. Siraas
2. the red eclipse
3. imperial fleet
4. 19 of November

Thanks for help.

11.22.2012 , 03:58 PM | #22
Got the same problem tonight. Restrictions are gone after relogging but mount skill and other benefits are lost.

Your character name. - Rahis
Your server name. - Jar'kai Sword
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc). - Imperial Fleet
Approximate time when the incident occurred. - 22.11
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

11.22.2012 , 07:21 PM | #23
I'm not sure this is my problem, but I'm currently encountering the same symptoms. Last night and today I've logged on and off to find my quick bars vanished and having to reslot all my abilities.

Character Name - Pendray
Server name - Jedi Covenent
Area logged in to - Alderaan
Approx time - last night, 11:30pm.. today 7pm

11.22.2012 , 11:47 PM | #24
Ok mine is fixed now. Ive uninstalled and downloaded client from the beginning. I had to setup everything from the beginning but at least now i can play the Game as subscribed player.

11.23.2012 , 05:05 AM | #25
Finally it works now.

11.23.2012 , 06:36 AM | #26
Enough is enough.

I logged in 5 minutes ago and it appeared that my account was again (!) flagged as F2P. After relogging it went back to normal subscription mode like yesterday but i lost all my benefits again. No mount skill, no XP bonus, empty bars. Long story short, i have no interest in buying my mount riding skill every second day für more than 100k credits.

I used to love this game, again, for its story and feel but the bugs and lack of performance want me to uninstall this bugfest sooner than later.

If this issue is not adressed immediately i will unsubscribe today.

Rahis of Jar'Kai Sword
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

11.23.2012 , 07:46 AM | #27
Q. Your character name.
A. Rusting

Q. Your server name.
A. The Red Eclipse

Q. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
A. Imperial Fleet

Q. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
A. all was fine until 2.00PM CET, did go offline for one hour and now i lost all my credits, and everything else downgrading me to f2p...

So i was billed and my money was taken from my Credit card, and i still have more then half a month payed and i am still subscribed, but i am counted as a free to play player? Sort this out thanks, or i see no reason to be subscribed if i am considerd and free to play.

did relog few times and now its back to normal, only problem is that i have to set up all my skills again, because the bars are now empty..

11.23.2012 , 08:22 AM | #28
The day before yesterday this happened to one of my ten characters. I logged in to play that character and found she was flagged as F2P, losing everything <sigh>. I logged out, logged back in and it was set correctly as subscription (I am on recurring monthly, no breaks in subscription at all). There was also all the in-game mail welcoming a new character...the Collector's Edition mail, the pet, and a welcome to F2P mail, too. The most upsetting thing is that I lost all of her rested XP (which was very hard to gain, leaving that char alone to even accrue rested XP was difficult and it would have carried the character to Level 50).

One of my other characters is losing her keybinds on all six skill bars. That character wasn't reverted to F2P, but has lost all keybinds twice now. Thank goodness I had a screenshot of her skillbar setup, unfortunately, hadn't done that on the character that was changed to F2P.

I submitted a ticket about the F2P 'glitch' and had an email reply instructing me to contact Accounts & Billing by phone. Of course this isn't an Account & Billing problem but called anyway, and they said what I expected, that it was an in-game problem, not Accounts & Billing and for me to update the ticket and to post here as well.

11.23.2012 , 02:19 PM | #29
Let me guess, you were sent to account & billing by M0-T0, their braindead excuse of a customer service representative.
By now I'm fairly certain the guy is illiterate and only knows how a few key phrases look. If he can find them, he presses 1, 2 or 3 and sends you one of his braindead form letters.

I'm also certain, that he is not a bot. Because it wouldn't take a bot 3 or 4 days to "answer" a ticket.
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

11.23.2012 , 08:38 PM | #30
Character Name : Kaven
Server : The Ebon Hawk
Time logged in : 9:30ish EST
I have been playing tor since the release. I too am a sub and my renewed sub was a couple of days ago. My problem is the same as everyone elses listed. I no longer have my skill slots filled and my character kaven has been reset. im afraid to log into any of my other characters in case of a continued reset. you guys need to make a save memory so it remembers where our crap is. after about a minute of being logged in i logged out and logged back in and i was no longer a F2P player but all the damage from F2P was still there such as missing item, Legacy name removed, and most importantly (at least to me) my skills except for my main quickslot where all thrown back into the list. I hope you can find some way to fix this problem fast. i don't know weather to log in and play or to just wait till you message us with a fix. please respond soon.
The good fight, yeah? You never know until you've been tested. I get that now.