Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 3001- Account not authorized to connect to servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Error 3001- Account not authorized to connect to servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

udaii
11.20.2012 , 03:03 AM | #11
i'm having this problem i finally got the game working after 2 days now it lets me log in but then it says Error 3001- Account not authorized to connect to servers i have tried logging off then back in, restarting it, shutting it down everything. please help.

Cerimon
11.20.2012 , 03:54 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

@jkolenda and udaii: Please try to log in now.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

FenFenery
11.20.2012 , 03:58 AM | #13
Hi everybody,

a friend of mine encounteres the same issue 'Error 3001' and just can't connect to servers. He's even unable to post in this thread, that's why I'm here.

Account name is: Jestercel

Would be great if someone could help him out.

Xerlio
11.20.2012 , 04:02 AM | #14
same issue here name is Xerlio . been on hold for over an hour now. please help.

Horodhar
11.20.2012 , 04:09 AM | #15
After playing f2p for two days, I decided to buy 60 days card today, but now I also get 3001 error message (account not authorized to connect to servers). Any help appreciated.

Xxinble
11.20.2012 , 04:35 AM | #16
My account name is Xxinble, until yesterday I was a free play user but I paid my montly subscription and now I can't play at all because of this Error message 3001. How can my account not be authorised to connect to the servers when I'm a paying customer, yet lets me connect when I'm not? That hardly seems fair!

Cerimon
11.20.2012 , 04:55 AM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Horodhar, Xxinble and Xerlio: Please try to log in now.

FenFenery: Please have your friend submit a support request ticket reporting error code 3001.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Dragonett
11.20.2012 , 05:51 AM | #18
So my friend faced the same problem - Error 3001. Since then he can't log in to the game or even here. As I am good person and bla bla I agreed to post it. His username is GagatekPL, he paid for the subscription yesterday, then he faced this error. He is not new to the swtor, we had subscription also in July.
So please, can somebody do sth with that? We shall be grateful

Cerimon
11.20.2012 , 06:06 AM | #19 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Dragonett,

Please have your friend submit a support request ticket specifying error 3001 as the issue. One of our agents will attend to the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Soulblade
11.20.2012 , 01:04 PM | #20
im getting error code 3001 please help