Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst customer service experience of my life...Bioware is so fail

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Worst customer service experience of my life...Bioware is so fail

NemesisSupreme
11.19.2012 , 06:54 PM | #1
OK I started this thread earlier today. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=558494 i waited on hold for 2.5 hours, I then got a CS rep that told me that I would have to wait up to 33 days to receive my complimentary coins, when it says here http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6867 that the wait could be 48 hours. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, supposedly got a supervisor on the phone that told me the same 33 day wait, which I disagreed with and said that good customer service would be to say sir you are right let me correct that mistake for you. The "supervisor" then said that she did not have the ability to add the coins to my account, that the next level of support would have to do that, and she would transfer me to them. I then ended up back in the queue that said I would be able to speak with the next available rep (paraphrasing their recorded message). I was back on hold, and angry, for 45 additional minutes. I then got disconnected. This has to be the worst example of customer service I have ever had to endure. The simple fact that their own reps do not know what their website says is sad enough, but then to argue with me when i gave the the URL so they could see the 48 hours stated on the site, then putting me back in the queue and then getting disconnected is too much. I am seriously considering unsubbing, not over the 500-600 coins (I have the security key), over the principle of being a paying customer and being treated like a piece of trash. Pull your S@#T together Bioware, and stop failing your paying customers.

Rightfully Angry Subscriber

Changemelater
11.19.2012 , 07:09 PM | #2
I called them on Friday after a month and a half of terribly low fps and terrible stuttering caused by patch 1.4, had to wait an hour and a half to speak to a live rep, spoke with them, they told me they couldn't me, but their tech team could, but their tech team was too busy assisting other customers, so I was given a "high priority" ticket, and was told that I would be called by their tech support team either later that day, or at the very latest, the day after - Saturday.

It is now Monday. No phone call. I e-mailed them, and they told me to call them and wait in a queue.

NemesisSupreme
11.19.2012 , 07:15 PM | #3
I just want to keep bumping my thread with the hope that someone at Bioware who possibly cares about customer service will see this and fix mine, and others, issues.

liquidfail
11.19.2012 , 07:28 PM | #4
Apparently they can't help you over the forums for "security" risks. Or maybe because they fail at customer support. I waited for 2 hours on phone aswell and they said they couldn't take my call and dropped the call. BS

Enddersshadow
11.19.2012 , 07:30 PM | #5
My in game ticket was closed without notification, credit card charged 6 times even after it said "General error, try again later" and NO CUSTMER SERVICE to help.

NemesisSupreme
11.19.2012 , 09:26 PM | #6
bumpity bump bump

Changemelater
11.19.2012 , 09:46 PM | #7
They're not answering in game tickets, they're sending autobot e-mails, they're not resolving issues when you talk with them live after waiting hours on hold, they're not responding on the forums...I'm kind of at a loss here. Is this it? Is this the end of the game? There's ZERO CS. Not just a little, or unsatisfactory, but ZERO CS, in any fashion. If they can't provide support for their game, then they're not going to have any options but to shut the game down completely, and just go f2p completely, and file for chapter 11 to avoid class action lawsuits for customers demanding refunds.

digitalithium
11.19.2012 , 09:58 PM | #8
I called customer support a day or two ago. After waiting in the queue for about 30 minutes, which was surprising, (I was calling at 3AM EST), the woman who answered me said something about an email address. I said, "I'm sorry, could you please repeat that?" She did. I said "Oh!", gave my email address, and before I was finished saying it, she started talking again, and then "CLICK". She hung up on me! If I had been waiting for the 6+ hours that some have waited, there would be a cellphone imbedded in my wall right now. (Thankfully, as I can post on the forums now, my problem is solved, so I won't have to call them back.)

JadenVaska
11.19.2012 , 10:02 PM | #9
I was getting worried it was just me... I am trying to get some characters transfered to a different server and I was on hold 2 days ago for 2 hours, the next day till my phone died, and now I've been on hold for 30 minutes so far. I guess I'll just see how this goes.
The world was not created with instructions. Neither should an MMO be created with instructions. Create the world, and let players learn to coexist by themselves or hopefully in a group.

montanabrand
11.19.2012 , 11:10 PM | #10
cannot believe the horrible mmo experience that this game has become. From the customer service to the game engine and horrible framerate with a top end rig...not to mention the direction it took from the start with patch's and bug's from each to what they thought the players wanted.

EA you wrecked warhammer when you touched it and now swtor. greed and a rush to get money. 2nd times the charm.
"Don't pay attention to what somebody says,...but rather why they say it"