Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: the Sith Emperor.(Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at: the Sith Emperor.(Spoilers)

MasterMe
11.20.2012 , 11:10 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
It states in the Revan novel that he is no combatant and that he was very easily disarmed by the Exile and Revan, he spent all his time learning arcane Sith secrets, he gave no time for Lightsaber combat.
I stand corrected.

Beniboybling
11.20.2012 , 01:18 PM | #12
Nice thread Rayla! This makes me want to do my own! Didn't know Kira used the Wall of Light to fend of the Emperor, interesting stuff. I figured he wasn't much of a lightsaber combatist, he didn't even use one in the fight with Revan & co.

P.S. Nice signature, love that quote.

Airmo
11.20.2012 , 09:27 PM | #13
Wait wha- Kira used wall of light?

Good read by the way.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Aurbere
11.20.2012 , 10:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
Wait wha- Kira used wall of light?

Good read by the way.
Kira using Wall of Light to fend off the Emperor does make sense. As it is the best, if not the only, ability to stop him from affecting your mind.
Added Chapter 56 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

mefit
11.21.2012 , 09:43 AM | #15
Good Read
I for one am in hopes to see Satele Shan cutting through the Emperor in a future CG with RAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEE in her eyes !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

saremun
11.21.2012 , 10:59 AM | #16
really really great work, i loved it because i played both JK and SW classes and it is great to see the both sum up in such great story

now Question:
Spoiler

lokdron
11.21.2012 , 11:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
really really great work, i loved it because i played both JK and SW classes and it is great to see the both sum up in such great story

now Question:
Spoiler
Here is the answer
Spoiler
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Rayla_Felana
11.21.2012 , 11:09 AM | #18

now Question:
Spoiler
Thanks.

Spoiler

Beniboybling
11.21.2012 , 11:13 AM | #19
now Question:
Spoiler
Spoiler

EDIT: Oh, Rayla beat me too it. Hope this was still useful though.

BrandonSM
11.21.2012 , 11:40 AM | #20
The Trio of Historians, Wolf Aurbere and Rayla.

And Raayla strikes with her old purple font!
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."