Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber changed to F2P and items gone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Subscriber changed to F2P and items gone?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pikaroth
11.19.2012 , 04:24 PM | #1
I know there are other threads, but I have had a different issues, at least slightly. I have been a subscriber for months now, no lapse, played earlier today with no issues, and I was billed for another month just a couple of days ago. I just now logged in and I am F2P option. Quickbars gone, credits to 200k, etc.

After waiting a bit, I logged back in - credits back, quickbar back but RESET so I have to set everything up again, but now my Collector's Edition items (speeder, flare gun, etc.) are GONE.

Anyone else having that specific issue? I've had zero issues since it went F2P up until right now. And 45 minutes ago, I was playing with no issues. Less than an hour later, and I want to give up. Sigh.

Stormstrider
11.19.2012 , 04:40 PM | #2
Had the same issue.
Logged out of the game for half an hour, when I came back I was F2P. Relogged and had subscriber status again.
I got my bonus-items via mail, though (pre-order crystal, Tauntaun Ram, Founder token)
But I believe I didn't get all of the money back (some 50k seem to be missing)
Haven't logged in any of the other characters yet since I'm a bit afraid it has affected them, too.
I did write an ingame ticket for the issue.

Pikaroth
11.19.2012 , 05:00 PM | #3
Thanks for the reply! I, too, just got my items back in the mail, and I also finally setup (all over again) my quickbars which was vastly more annoying than I thought it would be. I truly don't know if any credits are missing, but like you, honestly think I had far more than what I got back during this flip between subscriber to F2P to subscriber.

Giberelina
11.19.2012 , 05:12 PM | #4
It happened to me too, today. I think I didn't miss anything, but had to rebuild the quickbars, and yes, it was annoying (and scary).

Pikaroth
11.19.2012 , 06:43 PM | #5
I looked over everything more carefully, and I am now fairly certain that no credits were actually missing. I think what threw me was logging in and suddenly being F2P and having only 200k and THEN getting them back - just didn't look right. As of now, I'm back up and running as I should be, but yes - rebuilding the quick bars was the worst part... aside from the fear of losing everything, of course!

Desiirea
11.19.2012 , 07:12 PM | #6
I also just experienced this. Logged out for dinner. Logged back in and i was basically in F2P mode. Logged out to see what was going on with my sub. I just got billed yesterday for another month. Thought "what the heck is going on?" Went to log back in and there were my 'bonus' items in the mail and all my hotbars reset. Not fun to have to go redo my hotbars
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 07:25 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

There was an account side fixed applied today to try and resolve the no active subscription issue players are encountering. It seems like this may be what caused you to have your entitlements refreshed.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused, if you are missing anything or your account is still incorrectly flagged please open a ticket and our Support Team will look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support