Enriched Durasteel

Tantalyr

Is there any truth to the rumor that this crafting material can be fetched upon critting an Investigation (or some other) companion mission? If not, what are the sources for this material?

Thanks in advance!

Really low drop rate tho, I've done over 20 level 340 purple missions and only got 1 unit..

Cartel packs man... Its popping like mad from them. I was only at like a stack of 8 from the nodes that I could gather in Belsavas. Opened 2 or 3 cartel packs an Now I am at like 38 units of it. enough to make all the droid purple gear. If only I could get molecular stabilizers that way I would be a happy crafter.

You actually can... A guildy got 5 stabs in one pack.

I think we might have a problem if main source of (now widely used) material are supposed to be gambling boxes.

I have like 4 of these. What the heck are they for?

Before 1.5, only use for them was one per consumable for Nightmare Pilgrim fight, that could also be crafted using other rare archeologu material, or just bought from vendor.

In 1.5 they got added in big amount to new droid parts recipies.

In 1.6 new space parts will need even more of those.

So yeah, it went from something that (at most) average player needs 1 per week, to something he needs ~70 pieces at once.

The Molecular Stabilizers are Blue Grade 8 material. Normally they drop from the Operations only and maybe the Grade 8 Fleet box. They are used in both the 26 and 27 rated Item Enhancements, all of the New Droid Parts use them, But now that they are in the cartel pack the price should be dropping but its not. Right now on The Ebon Hawk you can sell them from around 150k to 200k a unit. So 10 should go for around 1.5 to 2million. But look on your GTN on your server. you may make more money just by selling them individually. I personally feel this item that should be more common and used in more items now should only go for around 15 to 20k each.

Edited for my bad math! :p

Edited by BrotherKarr

I just saw such a note on belsaviss, unfortunet i was about 18 short, for being able to harvest it :(

In The Tomb? The dailies area? That's actually THE only in world node I know of. Gonna be pretty tough to farm ONE node to get enough mats for my HK. Lol