Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purchase mistake

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The-Pook
12.04.2012 , 05:47 PM | #81
Alright so now I am impressed and very happy. I got an email from Darryl of the customer support team and they took care of me. I am more than satisfied now and can go back to my game a happy camper.

THANK YOU DARRYL, YOU ARE WHAT GREAT SUPPORT IS ALL ABOUT!!!
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Evgen
12.04.2012 , 06:22 PM | #82
Good to hear it!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

The-Pook
12.06.2012 , 07:18 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
Good to hear it!
It's so great when things run well and people are taken care of. This will speak well of customer support which can only help out BW and EA. Keep taking care of your customers and more will be happy and support you!
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Wiserza
12.07.2012 , 02:43 AM | #84
Pook.

Could you please post as to what outcome you got? Cartel coins refunded or some other compensation.

I did excactly the same thing as have more than a few on my server ( judging from the GTN listings)
I got the same first responses as you, and just basically gave up on it with the viewpoint of letting my subscription expire in Jan and moving back to wow or trying something new.

To the Trolls please keep posting to keep this post up there on the first page.

DeadlyConqueror
12.07.2012 , 03:08 AM | #85
Community really come from the bottom of the barrel these days...

You HAVE TWO WARNINGS before completing the purchase. Also on every item that free-to-play players need to buy if they don't subscribe, it's explained that players WITH A SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE don't need to buy these items, including Section X unlock.

A side comment: did you really thought that you had to pay real money to unlocka PvE area?

The-Pook
12.07.2012 , 08:18 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Wiserza View Post
Pook.

Could you please post as to what outcome you got? Cartel coins refunded or some other compensation.

I did excactly the same thing as have more than a few on my server ( judging from the GTN listings)
I got the same first responses as you, and just basically gave up on it with the viewpoint of letting my subscription expire in Jan and moving back to wow or trying something new.

To the Trolls please keep posting to keep this post up there on the first page.
Hey there,
Yeah the trolls keep trolling and the haters keep hating. Sad little lives they lead ya know. (This line is not in response to your question but for the post after yours)
Anyway i was just very persistant and kept an open ticket in game. They refunded my cartel coins in the end and did the right thing. I thanked them and applauded their customer support and service.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Stoofa
12.07.2012 , 08:44 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Pook View Post
Hey there,
Yeah the trolls keep trolling and the haters keep hating. Sad little lives they lead ya know. (This line is not in response to your question but for the post after yours)
Anyway i was just very persistant and kept an open ticket in game. They refunded my cartel coins in the end and did the right thing. I thanked them and applauded their customer support and service.
I think you do need to see the real definition of a "troll". When somebody is telling you how it is...despite how much you don't like to hear it, that is not trolling.
Oh and the bit earlier about "Please keep posting trolls......"....that kind of statement is considered as bad as trolling.

The-Pook
12.07.2012 , 09:17 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
I think you do need to see the real definition of a "troll". When somebody is telling you how it is...despite how much you don't like to hear it, that is not trolling.
Oh and the bit earlier about "Please keep posting trolls......"....that kind of statement is considered as bad as trolling.
I am just curious, why do you feel a need to be so negative towards people? Did you not have enough hugs a little one? Serious question here. Is there some way you feel superior in your own mind by trying to tear down others?
Funny thing is I am just telling others what I did to get good customer service here. My issue has been taken care of quite nicely thanks and yet there are still people that feel a need to spew their negative comments.

I don't get it nor do I think I ever will.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Wiserza
12.07.2012 , 12:18 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadlyConqueror View Post

You HAVE TWO WARNINGS before completing the purchase. Also on every item that free-to-play players need to buy if they don't subscribe, it's explained that players WITH A SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE don't need to buy these items, including Section X unlock.

A side comment: did you really thought that you had to pay real money to unlocka PvE area?
Two warnings? if you were browsing the items with show items selected there is no warning on the section x item text unlike the other items, and once you have bought it right till you transfer it there is no way to know. I have since looked and saw the ! on to the purchase button, but I did not see that first time around, probably not paying attention sincer it was my first purchase and I made it quickly because I wanted to get started.

And as to why did you think it was required? I was browsing the Dulfy site the day before and all the items that qualify have "subscribers get this free" in the right hand column, EXCEPT the section X unlock...

savadious
12.07.2012 , 07:03 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadlyConqueror View Post

Exactamundo.

Oh well.. I guess if you squirm moan and cry loud enough like a hutt baby then you can use fear of negative publicity to make others bend to your will. That is the way of the darkside. Yet this time it was rebel scum who embraced the darkside.

Very informative thread. Good job Pookie and everyone else posting here. I accidentally modded my gear with a lower level mod than I already had in it...

Time for mah thread of FEARZ too !

You do good work !