Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

JcPogi
11.30.2012 , 06:42 PM | #41
so this will happen on the 8th of December? I will be joining Black Sun's core team. Hope to see you there!

- Y'vaine

Jumpchan
11.30.2012 , 06:49 PM | #42
whats the point without midian
Jump
/avoid

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 07:20 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
whats the point without midian
I know it's sad - but hey, at least it's anyone's game!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Jumpchan
11.30.2012 , 07:41 PM | #44
midians that do want to participate will be with boss probably so i guess we still get to mock boss for being unable to field a team without help
Jump
/avoid

Scorpiooooo
12.01.2012 , 04:00 AM | #45
Not Entirely Stable enters the R.A.W Championship - we're up to 6 teams now!
http://on.fb.me/VljajT

Marcusftfw
12.01.2012 , 12:03 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
midians that do want to participate will be with boss probably so i guess we still get to mock boss for being unable to field a team without help
I've only been with BOSS for a few weeks but I assure you I'll be doing everythin I can to get our core team of 7 to be strictly us, I'd much rather keep it all in house, it's just a matter of getting our harbinger members back over, but for this I'm sure they'l be keen. Our numbeers are actually still growing too so both teams may even be full guild.
-Win

Scorpiooooo
12.01.2012 , 07:11 PM | #47
Confirmed Teams for the First R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship are -

* Add Coins
* Nightmare Council
* Black Sun
* BOSS (1)
* BOSS (2)
* Not Entirely Stable

It's possible that Ewokalypse will join and I have given them until tonight to confirm with me, however at this stage it remains at 6 teams.

Thanks so much for all the support so far guys, now it's up to us to make it the best event possible! We'll be working on this, the bracket and promoting the hell out of it over the next week.

I'll probably announce the bracket on Monday. Originally it was going to be straight elimination, but with 6 teams that won't work, so I am currently rejigging everything.

Stay tuned!

Weeeeee
12.01.2012 , 10:38 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
I've only been with BOSS for a few weeks but I assure you I'll be doing everythin I can to get our core team of 7 to be strictly us, I'd much rather keep it all in house, it's just a matter of getting our harbinger members back over, but for this I'm sure they'l be keen. Our numbeers are actually still growing too so both teams may even be full guild.
Relax man, Jump is a silly troll.

His own team <Add Coins> have probably requested the help of First, but First is from <Not Entirely Stable>. Also a couple of people in our <Black Sun> team aren't official members.

Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

Marcusftfw
12.01.2012 , 11:21 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post

His own team <Add Coins> have probably requested the help of First, but First is from <Not Entirely Stable>. Also a couple of people in our <Black Sun> team aren't official members.

Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds.
Yea I know lol, don't worry looks like we have 2 full guild teams, we wont be taking any others unless quite a few don't show up. It's only 7 a side so I would expect all the teams competing to be able to muster that many. We could probly manage 2 and a half boss/half rage quit, but I cbf organising that, rage quit look like their going inactive now, unfortunate really, woulda been good to have 8 teams.
-Win

Antiskeptic
12.01.2012 , 11:56 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post

It would seem a bit silly to request his help considering his own guild is competing, no doubt he will be going with them. So that's a silly statement to make.
//