Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

rickochey
11.30.2012 , 12:57 AM | #31
Black Sun will be competing, so count us in
Bessy . . .

Antiskeptic
11.30.2012 , 02:15 AM | #32
Whoot, 3 teams almost enough for a competition. Lol. Lets go Master D!

Ice, have you been advertising on fleets? Might be a good option for the night, I'd do it myself but I don't think I'll get on late.
//

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 03:51 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by rickochey View Post
Black Sun will be competing, so count us in
Fantastic news! I will put together an announcement tonight!

Sadly - Midian will NOT be competing. Most of their PvP'ers have quit and they won't be able to field a proper Ranked Team.
I'll touch base with Sniper and see if any of their raiders want to compete, but odds are that Midian won't be there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 03:53 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Whoot, 3 teams almost enough for a competition. Lol. Lets go Master D!

Ice, have you been advertising on fleets? Might be a good option for the night, I'd do it myself but I don't think I'll get on late.
I try to do a couple of announcements on both Fleets on the hour each night. I'll be plugging tonight and all day tomorrow.

Bioware did their Community Announcement today and left the R.A.W Championship OFF the list of Community Organised Events. I've been sending them messages and tweeting at them but to no avail. It seems Bioware really don't give a **** about APAC. :-(

Antiskeptic
11.30.2012 , 04:28 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
I try to do a couple of announcements on both Fleets on the hour each night. I'll be plugging tonight and all day tomorrow.

Bioware did their Community Announcement today and left the R.A.W Championship OFF the list of Community Organised Events. I've been sending them messages and tweeting at them but to no avail. It seems Bioware really don't give a **** about APAC. :-(
Well they did feature other APAC server events and they have previously included us, but yes I would have liked to have seen them include this event.

Sadly both Chippy and I were at the live cast this morning and were asking questions about their plans for APAC servers which we were so kindly ignored.
//

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 04:36 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Well they did feature other APAC server events and they have previously included us, but yes I would have liked to have seen them include this event.

Sadly both Chippy and I were at the live cast this morning and were asking questions about their plans for APAC servers which we were so kindly ignored.
Unsurprising really. They think F2P is the answer... What a shame.

Well we've got 3 confirmed teams. I believe BOSS is going to try and attend, I'll confirm tomorrow. The same goes for EWOK'ALYPSE. That makes 5 teams. If we can rally at least 1 more, an even 6 teams would be fantastic for a first-off competition! Any more will be a bonus! Spread the word!

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 04:56 AM | #37
Black Sun have joined the hunt!
http://on.fb.me/ViI1Fd

Marcusftfw
11.30.2012 , 04:03 PM | #38
BOSS will be fielding 2 teams, ill be stocking up the 2nd team with people i know if we struggle for number but i can pretty much guarantee this afer talking with most of our pvpers and people that group with us regularly, great event guys thanks for putting in the effort we needed something like this, had an idea to run a 3v3 tourny in outlaws den to follow this at some stage if it all goes well.
-Win

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 06:07 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
BOSS will be fielding 2 teams, ill be stocking up the 2nd team with people i know if we struggle for number but i can pretty much guarantee this afer talking with most of our pvpers and people that group with us regularly, great event guys thanks for putting in the effort we needed something like this, had an idea to run a 3v3 tourny in outlaws den to follow this at some stage if it all goes well.
Fantastic! Great work. Hope it's fun for you all, I'm hoping to make this a regular event!
I'll post an announcement ASAP!

Scorpiooooo
11.30.2012 , 06:28 PM | #40
BOSS are back - and after blood!
http://on.fb.me/QTLybz
http://on.fb.me/U7dROk
2 teams are better than 1!